Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
taylorxtorniquet chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
FREEEEEE AT LASTTT! WOOHOO! XD Anyway...hahaha Oh my goodness, even the kisses they shared in this made it get steamy in here!

I can't wait to see...what else happens ;)

333333
blueangelsvntn chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
I was glad to see the new chapter :), great job!
Soaring Hawk chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
Brillantly done. Terrific. I am no longer dieing from the wait. Lady Ataralasse you did great. Cant wait to see the next chapter like always.
luthien587 chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
Ooh, wow, this was a really great chapter, definitely worth the wait. I love how you gave Sabas the control in this chapter, effectively reversing their roles without removing the chains. Well done ;)

I completely understand your dilemma in dealing with the development of your characters, it's so hard to have two fully-formed characters without having one dependent on the other, or have one that's stronger than the other. I don't think you have anything to worry about here, both of your characters are complex and whole. I'm actually really impressed with how you portray Sabas, his mannerisms and dialogue are so reminiscent of Craig Parker that I can easily picture him saying and doing everything you write (blush). Not only that, but I think it's difficult for writers to portray characters of the opposite gender, mostly because I don't think anyone on this planet is capable of fully understanding the opposite sex (certainly not me, ha). I don't see Sabas as a 'likeable Neanderthal', nor do I think you've emasculated him. As I said, I can easily imagine Craig Parker (as Sabas) saying and doing everything in this story, and I think we can all agree that he is a damn fine specimen of a man ;)

I'm glad you don't think I'm repeating myself. And I definitely don't think you say thanks too much, I really look forward to your replies to my reviews, and I really appreciate the fact that you take the time to do that.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Glaber incredibly sexy, even if he is evil. I would love it if you wrote a fic for him, but I'm all for you finishing your other fics. I didn't know you were also writing a POTC fic, I'll have to check that one out too.

Ooh, one more thing I wanted to tell you. My favorite part of your writing is your ability to make the tiniest detail exciting and crucial to your story. Does that make sense? I mean, you describe every movement of your characters, really taking your time in your descriptions. Even though I like a lot of description and think it's important for a good story, I admit I'm a bit of a speed reader and tend to gloss over the more inconsequential details. But with your stories I have to read every word, every one. The details which in other stories prove to be almost tedious only serve to add to the excitement and anticipation of your story. I've never read a fanfic that has kept me hanging on every word, afraid to miss even the smallest detail. I just wanted to tell you that I really love how you can do that. You are quickly becoming my favorite fanfic author :)

Sorry to write you a small book here, I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your writing. Looking forward to the next chapter with no chains!
Princess of all Vampires chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
holy shit that was hot!

write more
BritishPixie chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
Holy crap... I need a cold shower... I can't wait until he's actually the one with her, rather than her by herself... Keep going!
taylorxtorniquet chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *nose bleed* OMG, that was the most blessed thing on this planet as of now. I could see the whole thing playing out right in front of my eyes.

Sabas was quite the seductor in this chapter, well more than he was in the others lol. Oh my goodness, you never cease to amaze me with your writing skills. Craig Parker Underworld Sabas the sexy lycan.

Ughh, we need to get those chains off of him before Aleeria and I go completely mad lol. I cannot wait for more (mainly Sabas getting freed of those chains) and once again, AWESOME CHAPTER! 33333
fanficfan84 chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
OMG OMG OMG! I was just thinking about this story this morning and then when I checked my e-mail, there it was! It was so so so so awesome!

Predator Sabas? I melted, seriously. I wanted to jump in that story, rip those chains off of him, and tell him to go get her lol. I love the way you write him :-D Oh yes, Craig P. definitely has extraordinary talent. When the time is right for you, I would love to read your crossover fic when it's ready. I haven't seen Blade, but I'll watch it sometime.

Do you have any idea how much you tortured your readers by keeping a hot, muscular, mysterious, hot, sexy, and superbly masculine (have I mentioned hot yet? ;-))Sabas in chains? ;-) Lol, you certainly know how to keep us bouncing off walls in anticipation for him lol.

Once again, very awesome chapter! Very awesome! I cannot tell you enough how happy it made me. Last night, I was in the middle of writing my own fanfic and there was a power outage and I lost it and my unfinished paper for class. Neither could be recovered and I got a bit teary-eyed over it. I was still feeling down in the dumps and then this story really made it all better. I feel more optimistic now. Thank you! I look forward to the next chapter!
blueangelsvntn chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
I really love this story so far! :D
Soaring Hawk chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Lady Ataralasse when are you going to update. Having a panic attack that you are not going to update soon. It's May 1. I love it. Please update!
BritishPixie chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
Holy cow... I about had a heart attack during the teasing chapters... This last one was so sweet, though... Can't wait to get him out of the chains so they can be together properly.
Whitlock Mystic Jazzy chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
Please update..

i just love this...!

please update soon..

:D
LuciansLycanNightShade chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
I SO LOVE THIS STORY. LYCANS RULE! THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH OC UNDERWORLD STORIES OUT THERE AND BY FAR THIS IS MY FAVORITE. I LOVE THE WAY YOU PORTRAY LUCIAN AND THE OTHER LYCANS AS WELL AS MARCUS. I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON CAUSE I'LL BE WAITING AND WATCHING. :)

P.S. WAS CURIOUS TO KNOW IF THE ERIKA YOUR MENTIONING IS THE ONE FROM THE FIRST MOVIE. I FIND IT VERY AMUSING AND IRONIC THAT THE ACTRESS STARED IN 'MOONLIGHT' A VAMPIRE TV SERIES.

ALSO CANNOT WAIT FOR THE 4TH UNDERWORLD MOVIE. LUCIAN WILL BE IN IT . DON'T KNOW HOW HE WILL BE DEPICTED THOUGH. I SECRETLY HOPE THAT HE DIDN'T TRULY DIE. MADE ME CRY WHEN HE DID. AND RAZE TOO. HIS VOICE CAN RIVAL THAT (AND CLEARLY BEAT) OF (CHRISTIAN BALE'S) BATMAN'S.

THANK YOU AGAIN AND KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK. SORRY IF I BABBLED TOO MUCH BUT IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE MET SOMEONE WITH SUCH AN INTEREST IN UNDERWORLD. ;p
luthien587 chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
This was a really sweet chapter, I love the interaction between Sabas and Aleeria. I think you got to the very heart of the insecurities that most women feel when they're starting a relationship, at least in my own experience. But I also thought you did a good job at describing Sabas' insecurities as well: his concerns are somewhat different than Aleeria's but they're there just the same.

I'm not sure what else to say, I feel like I repeat myself every time I review. I think you're doing such a great job with this story and I so look forward to when you update. I have to agree with fanficfan84 about you writing a novel, you're definitely capable of it.

I hope you're feeling better, and take all the time you need for the next chapter. I hope the chains come off in the next one!

Oh, a little side note, have you (and other reviewers) seen Craig Parker in the new Spartacus series? He plays a villain but I must say he looks awfully yummy as a Roman Legatus. I highly recommend it ;)
DarkLycanLover chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
very good. The emotional tension between sabas and alleria is very well written, with a little erica added in too. It will be quite interesting to see waht happens. I cant wait to read chapter nine! Im sure it will be as amazing as the rest. As usual. LOL.

Still working on my book. im a bit stuck but will update as soon as i can.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »