Reviews for Beautiful Disaster

i just love this...!

please update soon..

:D
LuciansLycanNightShade chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
I SO LOVE THIS STORY. LYCANS RULE! THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH OC UNDERWORLD STORIES OUT THERE AND BY FAR THIS IS MY FAVORITE. I LOVE THE WAY YOU PORTRAY LUCIAN AND THE OTHER LYCANS AS WELL AS MARCUS. I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON CAUSE I'LL BE WAITING AND WATCHING. :)

P.S. WAS CURIOUS TO KNOW IF THE ERIKA YOUR MENTIONING IS THE ONE FROM THE FIRST MOVIE. I FIND IT VERY AMUSING AND IRONIC THAT THE ACTRESS STARED IN 'MOONLIGHT' A VAMPIRE TV SERIES.

ALSO CANNOT WAIT FOR THE 4TH UNDERWORLD MOVIE. LUCIAN WILL BE IN IT . DON'T KNOW HOW HE WILL BE DEPICTED THOUGH. I SECRETLY HOPE THAT HE DIDN'T TRULY DIE. MADE ME CRY WHEN HE DID. AND RAZE TOO. HIS VOICE CAN RIVAL THAT (AND CLEARLY BEAT) OF (CHRISTIAN BALE'S) BATMAN'S.

THANK YOU AGAIN AND KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK. SORRY IF I BABBLED TOO MUCH BUT IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE MET SOMEONE WITH SUCH AN INTEREST IN UNDERWORLD. ;p
luthien587 chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
This was a really sweet chapter, I love the interaction between Sabas and Aleeria. I think you got to the very heart of the insecurities that most women feel when they're starting a relationship, at least in my own experience. But I also thought you did a good job at describing Sabas' insecurities as well: his concerns are somewhat different than Aleeria's but they're there just the same.

I'm not sure what else to say, I feel like I repeat myself every time I review. I think you're doing such a great job with this story and I so look forward to when you update. I have to agree with fanficfan84 about you writing a novel, you're definitely capable of it.

I hope you're feeling better, and take all the time you need for the next chapter. I hope the chains come off in the next one!

Oh, a little side note, have you (and other reviewers) seen Craig Parker in the new Spartacus series? He plays a villain but I must say he looks awfully yummy as a Roman Legatus. I highly recommend it ;)
DarkLycanLover chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
very good. The emotional tension between sabas and alleria is very well written, with a little erica added in too. It will be quite interesting to see waht happens. I cant wait to read chapter nine! Im sure it will be as amazing as the rest. As usual. LOL.

Still working on my book. im a bit stuck but will update as soon as i can.
fanficfan84 chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
OMG! You seriously made my day with this chapter! Once again you wrote an excellent chapter with all the right elements that help the story develop smoothly!

I have to say I agree with your husband. I honestly think that the creators of the movie should refer to you in Sabas' character development should he ever be in a sequel. Either that or they need to sign him over to you and let you work your magic.

This is the first, and only, Sabas fic I've read and because I love him so much when I saw your story I knew that I had to read it. I was thrilled to find that it was excellent b/c now I read not just because of him, but because the quality of writing is good. ;-)

I think you do a really great job with Sabas and I do see and love the elements you pulled from Rahl. Even as Haldir, Craig Parker has this special something found in all the roles he plays (well the ones I've seen) and I think you captured all of it perfectly.

Not only that, but you created an awesome OC- Aleeria. I just love her personality and her behavior and everything. It suits the environment that she is in and the time period. She is also relatable and that is meant as a compliment because I usually never like the main heroines whether in tv shows, stories, movies, etc... In this case, I do and love her!

Btw, I watched Moonlight too! even though I sort of liked Erika in the film, I rooted for her more when I saw the actress on the tv show. She and Josef were my faves lol.

I am very much looking forward to your next update! I can't wait for the chains to come off!
taylorxtorniquet chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
Oh my goodness! *squeals* This chapter was so sweet and descriptive, it gave me butterflies! I really just want to break Sabas out of those chains so he can be with Aleeria! *sighs* But I shall be a good little reader and sit back to enjoy the show. 3
Soaring hawk chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
Thank you! I loving it. Perfect! Take as much time as you need for the next chapter, i can handle the wait.
sah9 chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
Wow i have just read up to CH6 and i think its awesome.
Soaring Hawk chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
The highlight of my life is at the end of the week for this stories updates. I LOVE IT. I wish you a billion muses and time.
fanficfan84 chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Seriously think about writing an romance novel and publishing it. You have mad talent for writing and your attention to detail is really good. Gosh, my heart broke when I reached the end of the chapter! It is so so good and I want the chains to come off him soon or else I'll go crazy lol.

Lol, Darken Rahl, Craig Parker, "predatory movements", "penetrating gaze," all describe Sabas *sque*. I'm in love with him and Darken Rahl and Craig Parker all over again lol.

I love what u did with Erika and your portrayal of her is right on the mark. Exactly like her in the show. I was always felt it was a pity she wasn't in the movie more. I kind (this is embarrassing to admit lol) of wanted her and Raze meet or something, but the show just had to make her a clingy, helpless female vamp who stayed home a lot lol.

Ah well, your story makes things better. You added a bit more character and info to Erika and I liked that you did that.

I cannot wait to read more! I want to read another so bad!
taylorxtorniquet chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Oh dear, looks like Lucian knows all too well what the consequences could be for Sabas and Aleeria. I wonder if Erika will start to figure things out in her mind. And I love how Aleeria handeled herselef! She was brilliant infront of Erika and Lucian! Keep this up!3
luthien587 chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
This chapter was short, but no less important to the story it seems. I must admit that I didn't register the name Erika until you mentioned her desire to become a vampire, and her interest in Kraven. That was really cool how you included her in your story and gave us a glimpse into how she became what she was. And you really captured the essence of her character as the ambitious and manipulative gossip, not to mention her disdain for Lycans. And I like the interaction between Aleeria and Erika; they identify with Lycans and Vampires differently yet they share a comaraderie in trying to survive the precarious position of a mortal in this world. I think you're weaving your own character into this world seamlessly, which is pretty hard to do. I also like how you are subtley revealing the inner-politics and workings of the castle: everyone is manipulative in one way or another, but most of them are just trying to secure their survival, and in Lucian and Aleeria's case, the survival of those they love. A lot of information for such a short chapter. Very clever of you ;) As always, looking forward to the next chapter. Hope the muses pay you a visit!
luthien587 chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
I must say the long awaited chapter did not disappoint. You really did a great job in keeping up the anticipation to this crucial moment in the story. And I would definitely say that you are honing your storytelling skills excellently. The way that you describe the surroundings, the inner-thoughts of the characters and their movements gives the story a depth that would be lacking had you only written dialogue. I can easily picture every detail in your story (which in this chapter made me blush quite a bit, hehe) so well done there. I'm so excited that you're continuing the story, I'm anxious to see what happens once Sabas is out of his chains. Oh, and thanks for taking the extra time to address your reviewers personally, I thought that was really nice. Can't wait for the next chapter!
DarkLycanLover chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Beautfl as all ways dear lady. ((LOL)) Again, the description, amazing. I cant describe to you how much i hate to have to wat for the next chapter. :) Anyways, hope to hear more soon, the wait was deffinatly worth it. Hear from u soon!

MAggie56
fanficfan84 chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
*SQUE* Goodness, I was so excited when I saw that you posted another chapter! It was very nicely written lol. I do love the way you capture their feelings towards each other. It's believable imo and it just makes me want to see more of their interactions! Oh, I can't wait for the chains to come off lol. I can't wait for more!

Lol, Craig Parker is one of my fave actors and I have been trying to watch every show he's been in just so I can see his good-looking face. If you haven't yet, you should try to watch him on Legend of the Seeker. *SIGH* he's so dreamy even if he is the villain of the show lol.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »