Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
taylorxtorniquet chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
This chapter made my day! It seems as though with each chapter that Aleeria and Sabas grow a new height of feelings and passion for each other. Each part was so detailed and so brilliantly written! I love how you are going about with each chapter! Keep it up my friend! 3
fanficfan84 chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Goodness! This is a lovely and very smokin' hot story! U have no idea how thrilled I am to find that Sabas has a story here. Gosh I am so in love w/ Craig Parker and when I saw him in this film, I fell in love all over again :D Thank you for writing his story! I hope to read more soon!
luthien587 chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
I'm really enjoying your story, and I think that it's very well written. You have a real talent for keeping the reader hooked and wanting more. I never thought giving someone a bath could be the basis for a story, especially one so well written. Also, I commend you for writing a story on Sabas, I've been hoping someone would write one for a while now and was pleasantly surprised to find your story. I'm anxiously awaiting your next chapter, though the suspense is killing me! ;) All the best, and keep up the good work!
taylorxtorniquet chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
It definately shows that Sabas has growing feelings for her, I can't wait to see how much stronger those feelings become. Aleeria also has a strong mind for her age. I love how you are doing everything!
maggie 56 chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
Cant wait for the next chapter! I know it will be as good as the rest of them. Wonderful writing! Hope to see more soon!

maggie56

P.s wondering if you could read and review my story? Its clled Black rose, dark day. Only have had one review. :( Hope to hear from you soon!
Soaring Hawk chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Love it just can't get enough. not to be too pushy but is has been a week since the last update. You are killing me with the waiting.
maggie56 chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
as i said before, absolutly wonderful! The description u put in every thing, the way she scrubs him, the way they look at each other. Brilliant. Ablsolutly brilliant. Update soon PLEASE!

-maggie56

p.s not to be a bookworm or anything and u can spell it anyway u want, but i do believe lucien is actually spelled Lucian. u dont have to change it or anything, just thought u might like to know. The way u spell it is interesting. I like it. :) Write more soon!
Soaring Hawk chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Love it. I too like the long seduction you are doing. Love the length and just hang in there with work. Thank You.
taylorxtorniquet chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
I can't wait for them to actually be able to be together with out any interuptions. Sabas is so protective and loving with Aleeria.
Soaring Hawk chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Update please it has been a week please. I am not being pushing but please update. Thank you.
maggie56 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
WOW! You write so beautifully! SO descriptive! PLEASE write more. I really want ot know what happens! Aleeria deffinatly is gona end up with her lycan. isnt she? PLEASE! WRITE MORE! LOL
Jokerisdabest chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Lady Ataralasse,

I really am enjoying this story, i love having a lycan pairing it's hot! I cant wai write more!
Soaring hawk chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
I love this story. Please update regually. but if it is not for a few weeks please leave a message. I have been waiting for months to read a story like this one. Thank you!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »