Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
maggie 56 chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
Cant wait for the next chapter! I know it will be as good as the rest of them. Wonderful writing! Hope to see more soon!

maggie56

P.s wondering if you could read and review my story? Its clled Black rose, dark day. Only have had one review. :( Hope to hear from you soon!
Soaring Hawk chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Love it just can't get enough. not to be too pushy but is has been a week since the last update. You are killing me with the waiting.
maggie56 chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
as i said before, absolutly wonderful! The description u put in every thing, the way she scrubs him, the way they look at each other. Brilliant. Ablsolutly brilliant. Update soon PLEASE!

-maggie56

p.s not to be a bookworm or anything and u can spell it anyway u want, but i do believe lucien is actually spelled Lucian. u dont have to change it or anything, just thought u might like to know. The way u spell it is interesting. I like it. :) Write more soon!
Soaring Hawk chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Love it. I too like the long seduction you are doing. Love the length and just hang in there with work. Thank You.
taylorxtorniquet chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
I can't wait for them to actually be able to be together with out any interuptions. Sabas is so protective and loving with Aleeria.
Soaring Hawk chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Update please it has been a week please. I am not being pushing but please update. Thank you.
maggie56 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
WOW! You write so beautifully! SO descriptive! PLEASE write more. I really want ot know what happens! Aleeria deffinatly is gona end up with her lycan. isnt she? PLEASE! WRITE MORE! LOL
Wolfe's Girl chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
awesome update.

Seems Aleeria & Sabas love to tease each other.

More please
Jokerisdabest chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Lady Ataralasse,

I really am enjoying this story, i love having a lycan pairing it's hot! I cant wai write more!
Soaring hawk chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
I love this story. Please update regually. but if it is not for a few weeks please leave a message. I have been waiting for months to read a story like this one. Thank you!
Wolfe's Girl chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
awesome story.

I haven't seen Rise of the Lycans, but I'd like to. I can't wait to read more.

More please
BritishPixie chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Oh. My. GOD... You've killed me with this second chapter... And her clothes haven't even come off yet! Keep it up... Hurry, I want to see what happens!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5