Reviews for Unexpected Peace
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wow. That was pretty damn hot.

But besides that...I really enjoyed this story. Your characterization of both Jasper and Peter were excellent. Their feelings and thoughts were done so description of Peter tossing the vampire body parts into the fire, and everything else, was so well done.

It is such a pleasure to read a story as well crafted and well thought out as this one.
koko23cat chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Another cracking one-shot, your profile is a goldmine ;-)
twimama77 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
that was great
mommybrook chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
oh, i loved this, babe! very sexy stuff...something about jasper and peter together...yummy! great job!
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Loved it. I'd not put a lot of thought towards what the emotional state of newborns must have done to Jasper before. You brought that out very nicely. Great job!
cullen818 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Great job ladies! Good luck in the contest. This was so well written that I actually felt their connection! Loved it!
Grrlnorth chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Amazing job, ladies, that was wonderful. It was really hot, but it was more than that. I could really feel the connection between them, and what they meant to each other. The desire that came from that place felt natural. Well done!
LittleLea05 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
oh man that was awesome...god love Jasper...good luck with the contest and I will make sure to vote on the 11th :)
twilightdragons chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Great start to the new year! wow :) Queen of lemon as usuall :)
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Always love this pairing. *sigh*

Love that there's a real story behind the really freaking hot sex. Very nicely done.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That was amazing ladies. Good luck with the contest.

Lace Kittens chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
lovely job, ladies! I love Major Jasper!