Reviews for Digimon Frontier: The Dawn of a New Beginning
tayyaba javed chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
I had like it but plzzz make the chapter 9
tauyaba javed chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
yes I had like yoir story so plzzz continue it I can not wait to read what happened next? plzz continued
tayyaba javed chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
I read your fanfiction because it has takumi in it but plzzz make other chapter with more takumi in it because I am also a fam if takumi so plzzz made other season so I should read
tayyaba javed chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
this is good but why do u dont made other chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Continuing the story
Chihaya-chan chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
I think if you want, you can make digimon OCs like I did. I first thought for a new boy to have Rubymon, and Koichi Diamondmon, but I later thought of Ac e, and Koichi wasn't so much in the anime, so I made him leader. I think for Tommy a Kamemon would be fine, like in mine Tommy has a Toucanmon, a ultimate. I really don't care what level the digimon is. After I saw xrosw wars I decided to let the digidestine to have any level of digimon.

Ideas:

Tommy: Frigimon, Toucanmon, Kamemon, Gabumon, Gomamon, & Betamon.

Zoe: Floramon, Silphymon, Falcomon, Justimon, Bezzlemon, Byomon, Rosemon, Mervamon, & Sparrowmon.

JP: Tentomon, Locomon, Monitermon, Gaomon, & Machinedramon.

Koichi: Leviamon, Tsukaimon, Milleniummon, Grimmon, Blackgatomon, & DarkKightmon.

If you want them to have two digimons, I will give you some Ideas For Tacy, and Koh.

Takuya: Shoutmon, Ryudamon, Veemon, Shinegreymon, Kudamon, & Gumdramon.

Koji: Calumon, Shademon, Dorumon, ZicGreymon, & Gaiomon.
danny6758 chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
best story I've read in a while.

plz can you update
Chihaya-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hey, I totaly like or maybe love your idea! I'm doing a story of digimon frontier of myself, and the characters from my story also hastheir own partner digimon. I like your idea of making Takuya have a Coronamon. In my story, Koichi is the main leader, and I invented my own digimon for him, Rubymon! I'm just starting mine anyway. Koji having a Terriermon wasca great idea! In mine, Kouji has four digimon: Saphiremon, Calumon, Shademon & Lunamon. Takuya has a Ryudamon for partner, Zoe a Floramon, Tommy a Toucanmon, & J.P a Tentomon. I wonder what digimon you will give the other characters. If you want to see my story, its title is: Digimon Frontier02: Digimon Quest. I hope you write more of your story.
ashek chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
this could be an amazing sequel.

i wonder if these words could turn into a second start of digimon frontier
kirika o7 chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Update~

I was wondering if Tommy's partner could be Gomamon/Mojyamon (lol) then JP's Tentamon then Zoe's could be Hawkmon/Lalamon/Palmon :3
warrior-of-water chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
i love the story please update please
warrior-of-water chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
so im gonna guess lopmon is koichis partner im looking forward to an epic fight between apollomon and daniamon
warrior-of-water chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
for Tommy: snowagumon-frigimon-daipenmon-vikemon

love the takumi and takyuas partner but who will have lunamon koichi or kouji?
Fan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I always would've died for a continuation for Digimon Frontier, and this is AMAZING so far. Keep up the good work :)
Secretiveninjathingy101 chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
Please continue, it seems like such a good idea ) I also know it's been

awhile since you last updated but I'm sure it'll be just as good as the first couple chapters )
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »