Reviews for Waking Nightmares
Rei-chan. Watch her shine chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
*flails* what happened to it... *pouts* I wanna reread it *wails*
France Gamble chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Please update soon. It's very interesting and I'm wondering what's going on. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I don't want to be mean, but one chapter in two years for a rewrite. Put the organial back up and be done with it.
I was wanting to read the story because I saw your video on youtube. I can't read it if it's down. thank you for your stories because I Have read other things you have written and they were good.
Ryoko Lamperouge chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
wth o_o I need to know how it continues!

. This kid was so strange, I want to know if he's a familiar of Duo or something!

u_u Hope that you can continue it.

Ryoko Lamperouge.
Cyn Finnegan chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Please, and quickly.
starless-ocean chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I remember having read this a long time ago... So actually I don't remember anything :P Is that boy Duo's son? o.O Hm, or even more impossible: He's Duo who was turned into a child! :D
Animechan123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
awww poor Zander *cries* poor baby
Animechan123 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
!
Rei-chan. Watch her shine chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
One... enable your anonymous reviews... and two... THAT TOOK FOREVER! and if Heero's giving you trouble just call me :D I'll set him straight hehe... can't wait for more though n.n
Jesse-chan chapter 136 . 4/24/2011
Please please please continue!

Overall, I think this is a pretty great story. I started reading a few days ago, and was quite disappointed when I came to the end of the story and there was no conclusion.

Aside from some common misspellings and typos, this is a pretty solid story. I can see this wrapped up in 5 chapters. I was hoping that each Zander would go with Heero and Duo, Nora with Trowa and Quatre, maybe Michael or Sarah with Wufei...I can see that happening as a logical conclusion.

I really hope you finish this story. I want to know what happens!
lildeamon666 chapter 136 . 9/25/2010
mk. sooo i dont have the time to read at the moment (lifes crazy and in the way)but when i do i will tell you what i think. But im glad to hear your back into the story. Happy writing and happy days.

~Lil D.~
Rei-chan. Watch her shine chapter 136 . 9/25/2010
lol well I have to reread it in order to do what you requested but I'll send you an email with my opinions once I'm done n.n
starfmalover chapter 135 . 8/31/2010
Man, those kids are awesome. Great job on this version and I hope that the re-vamped one is just as good if not better!
starfmalover chapter 131 . 8/31/2010
Oh, forget the question about how old Micheal is... I just found out. X)

Almost done an awesome story!
starfmalover chapter 126 . 8/31/2010
If it weren't for Micheal those kids would eat Heero alive! How old is he, I don't really remember and don't know what chapter it's in.