Reviews for Falling in to Place
Loved it :)
LuuLovebug chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
;)
Pmgillini chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
This is a fabulous story. Very well written. You are a gifted writer...I had to check ut your profile to see who was writing and woad amazed to see your age. Please keep on writing. I'm partial to happy/funny/ interesting Finchel but liked the other combos of people (not just couples necessarily) too. Would love to see your take on Finn finding out about Schue's deception to get him into Glee. Just a suggestion...
L.SB.D4ever chapter 17 . 9/4/2010
This is probably one of the best Glee stories that I've read and I read a lot of them. Your writing speaks volumes and you emphasize on every character. You also show the struggles and truth of what Glee club is. Amazing job, definately looking forward to more of your works :)
stagemanagertargaryen chapter 17 . 9/4/2010
Clovers13 chapter 17 . 9/4/2010
Oh my gosh this story ended kind of fast.
gimmeachancetofly chapter 17 . 9/4/2010
OMG! RENT! Sorry I have just always thought that Glee should do Seasons of Love cuz it describes them PERFECTLY! And now they kinda have! also, luv the whole sean thing :)

great ending to a great story!
noro chapter 17 . 9/4/2010
amazing ending to a fantastic story
laylita83 chapter 17 . 9/3/2010
awww such a great ending!
ShannyC1901 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
You used RENT! Ohmygosh thank you, I had to read the new chapter on my phone it hasn't shown up on my computer yet but great update! in fact you know what?... GREAT STORY I loved it every word, the RENT thing was just a bonus :) haha Seasons of Love is like my favourite, it's tied with One Song Glory.

But anyways, great story!

-Shanny
Ananniemous chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
I love how Emma takes control! I was like omg this is soooo awesome, and I usually don't talk like that I just diddn't want to type oh my gosh! so yeah.
Aoife chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
they have to win!

and you have to do a sequel- like life after nationals and more finchel bany madii!
gleekforlife23 chapter 16 . 8/26/2010
So so so good! 10/10 more please :)
gimmeachancetofly chapter 16 . 8/26/2010
Cute, yay for New Directions!
xjennifermarie3 chapter 16 . 8/26/2010