Reviews for Objects in the Rear View Mirror
MW3addict chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
I love this story so much and I'm so glad that i came across it! I love the angst inside it. Is it discontinued?
Mych0ice chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
I wished you had finished it is a great story...
laverett chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
oh no! please don't abandon this story! The plot and angst is a wonderful read without bring too many tears!
Jaspergirl1123 chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
update soon! this is amazing and i cant wait to know what happen!-Sam
Freefallinggone chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
This is a great story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Anadabyel chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
Oh Poor Jasper!
JaceDamian23 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
and did I tell you I'm gay. HAHA. way to come out of the closet...to a hottie doctor that looks like ken doll lmfao

good chapter. I like that you wrote a edward pov. I like jaspers point of view better. I wish that you wrote a edward pov during the months that he was hurting jasper. but thats fine that you didn't. this is a good story anyway.
JaceDamian23 chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
poor edward.

I can't believe jaspers mom just stood there as edwards mom hit him not once but twice. after he was abused for was she.

I hate that he ran reading the summary..I guess edward dies.
JaceDamian23 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
good chapter. I'm glad that jasper yelled at edward and paced back and forth. glad they both cried, it probably helped some... but edward is in love with jasper and he'd rather push jasper away and stop being his friend, hurting him and dating and screwing a whore that treats jasper bad then just either admit he is gay and loves jasper or just stay single and being in the closet but being jaspers friend... wow.

Once again I feel awful for jasper. Edward knows poor jasper has no friends. that he is shy. he has a bad life at home...he lost his only real friend.
JaceDamian23 chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
great chapter hun

but wow I thought Jasper was a jerk for taking his anger out on edward because of his father and beating him up..but what edward did to jasper? that has to hurt more. what an ass hole. I honestly think edward started having feelings for jasper because he didn't want to change in front of jasper and stuff...and he got a girlfriend...because he didn't want to be gay.

but bella? i don't see why she'd think jasper loves edward. edward stoped being jaspers friend and it hurt jasper and jasper ended up stop talking to edward all together.

poor guy. I'd never be able to forgive him
JaceDamian23 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
aww what a horrible life jasper has. I hate how he takes his anger out on edward and edward loves him enough to forgive him. I don't think I could forgive my best friend for doing that, not matter how much I love her or him.
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
nice start hun. great story plot. I am guessing that edward got bitten before he died... and three years later he bites jasper or another vampire bites him.. I don't know. that is only a guess LOL.
sunystone chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
Oh Jasper, you should have told Edward that you are gay! Gah! Jasper should not have assumed that Edward stopped loving him...

Great chapter!
bbbluez chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
I hope they can fix it!
Anadabyel chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
Good for Jasper! He's strong and just even if it is for someone who hurt him! Wonderful chapter )