Reviews for My Mom Does Not Date Women
Electrafixion66 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Very good! I liked that a lot, you should continue it :)
Barbie Shoes chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I think this was a really clever idea, and executed really well too! You did a great job with Lindsey's POV, and Catherine and Sara still seemed very much themselves. Really good job overall too!
Campervan88 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Loved it!

It be great if you could write some more chapters to this, be great to see where this could go :-)
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hope you continue this! i like how its from Lindseys perspective and its not a totally ok feeling about it all. thats a good idea! you should keep going! write more chapters! this is great so far!
iUke chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is the first story I’ve read that didn’t have Lindsey immediately fall in love with the idea of her mom dating Sarah. Though I like the idea of I kid being fine with this kind of thing, this is the true way I think it would happen. And it was very well done, the confusion on Lindsay’s part, the difficult task of explaining it to her. I would love to read a sequel of this. Maybe what happens if Sarah did move or something along those lines. I really think you’re on to something.

-Drumlinedoc
Nightlife666 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I really hope you're not ending it like that? there is no resolution and no change in anything. Please dont tell me it ends like that? D:
bene chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I like the fact that, for once, Lindsey is not so accepting of the situation.

I see your story with a 'complete' status but I wouldn't mind a few chapters again :)

Thanks!
Nonnie88 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Im liking it so far...

Keep going...

And ILoveJorja is an awesome person to have for a BETA :)...

Hope for more soon
bodyinmotion chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I liked it. Although short, it works. I'm glad you wrote Lindsey in as not necessarily accepting the relationship; in most stories it's a complete non-issue and I don't always agree that that's how someone (Lindsey) would react. Thanks for writing!