Reviews for Implant
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Ooh nice. I like that last line, 'Running away from Tony, back into her life...the life she doesn't want"
In these comics it was so hard for me, LOL, I Love Pepperony, and I hated the whole Pepper Happy thing, gah! So glad they didn't touch that in the movies.
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Quite good
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Great work on this. Being a comic fan, I can tell you that Happy is dead by the stage that Pepper gets her implant. Dead for a few years now. Don't mean to be pedantic, but yeah. If you don't read comics, I recommend the most recent series of the Invincible Iron Man. It's fantastically written and nice place to start, but getting into comics might be a bit overwhelming for a newbie... So... Wikipedia maybe? Heh, anyway nicely done. I like your work. Keep at it.
fight-thedead-fear-theliving chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is so sad. I'm not familiar with the Comics either but from the fanfictions I read, I don't want to be. haha. It's too sad knowing they don't get together. I hope the movies change that. Anyway, you captured some good emotions in a short amount of time. The last line nailed the tone. Good job.
Redlioness62 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very good for you not knowing the comicverse version of Tony & Pepper. There is no Tony & Pepper, they tried it but it didn't work and she wound up marrying Happy.
thatsyou chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Very sad, indeed. Great kiss scene!
newworldwriter1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oh. That's kind of...sad. But, it was good. You had really good descriptions and I like the way you did the story. It's pretty good. :D
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
wow happy bein peppers husband shocked me! :)
Winteroses chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw. *Sniffles* I should have expcetede that if this was comicverse:( Please make another chapter! One that ends with Pepperony:) *blows nose*