Reviews for From the Depths of Despair to the Heights of Love
GodsGirl7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Kawaii! _ It was strange to see such a depressed Sakura, though. I wish there was a way to know that she'd be OK forever after this fic, but at least she'll always have Syaoran-kun. _ Good job!
rakko-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Maa. I think I'm going to die from fluff shock now _

Since I take it that's what you were aiming for, good job!
Li's lil cherry blossom chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
This is a wonderful fic! Please write more!

Ja ne~ :p

Li's lil cherry blossom
SakuraJade chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Wai! That was really cute! I'm glad I stopped to read it! Keep up the good work! _~
Denise chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Nirmalan, that has got to be _the_ _SAPPIEST_, _most_ sentimental piece of - I have ever read, and you know I've read a lot of stuff, including fanfics. And just in case you don't get to read this review, I'll make sure to tell you in person the next time I see you. You go, girl! ;)

One thing, what's with the "chapter one" in the title? I thought the summary said it was a one-shot...
devilblossomgrl chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Damn... nice... mad good! S&S always... 4ever... !
DaggerRelm chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Hey Anjali! Great fic you got going on here! Yes, I think it's still wonderful even though I don't know much about CC Sakura.

Keep writing!

Delita Mukara Bl'Ferno chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
minor note: isn't Syaoran cold? he is just wearing his boxers for goodness sake. review: aww... mushy mushy story. i like it lots heheh. ill keep on the look out for your future stories because if this is any indication of what you write like then i am sure i will like it.
Fluffy Tailed Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Kawaiiiii! Hmmm...I WANNA read more!
White Mist Wolf chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
! your a very good writer.

can you do me a fav and review my story _ !

White mist wolf
TA chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
sweet! i love it!
Sakura88 chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Liked it a lot! Great job! Keep up the good work! :)
Jurei chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Awww...KAWAII! Wai! Hehe, lovesick...such a kawaii term for Syaoran! Anyway, can't wait fore more from you! Wai! Ja ne!~Jurei-chan
facier59 chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
So he's still in his boxers, in the middle of Tokyo on a roof? Weird, but other then that it was good.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
it was soo sad in th beginning but then it got really kawaii! love it! sad but kawaii all in one!