Reviews for Growing Pains
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Good job
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is brilliant. Excellent characterisation, really good pace, good use of emotion, really good writing. Love druggedup!Tony!
SmellyThePirate chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Sweet story! Loved! A nice trip back to season 3/4. Thanks for sharing!
Kristafied chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very nice! Love Abby's POV.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ah, more than slightly incestuous family there, considering Abby and Tim's history. Lovely fic :)
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
It's a cute story. I would prefer it if it were in the past tense, but that's just me. I am more accustomed and prefer that. Your telling, though, is good. My only criticism is that, I think Abby got to like Ziva a bit earlier than this. This puts her their a whole year with Abby disliking her. Abby likes people too much for that to slide.
dwells-in-the-night chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was so adorable and well written! :) I'll admit that Tiva can get a bit annoying at times because there's so much of it, but that was perfect and I cannot imagine something more believable and real feeling. :)
cymraes chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
'It's just that she's never seen Ziva express an actual, legitimate, deep emotion before and she wants to observe it. She is a scientist, after all.'

I do like that thought, that Abby is just a little detached herself
Mulderette chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That was excellent. Very nicely done.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
BrightBlue, when are we going to get your take on the last month or so of Tony and Ziva happenings? Waiting impatiently...:)Not to rush your muse or anything.
Gem chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Loved it :D

Drugged up Tony always makes a good story.
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is excellent. I still haven't seen much of season 3 and 4, but it feels right for what I know of it. I really enjoyed your take on the Abby/Ziva relationship at this point, when they are still finding their way with each other. Great mix of humour and serious plot. I always enjoy reading your work.
tonysmel chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
It's nice to know that something good can come from this awful cold snap,lol! This was fun to read, and liked how Abby realized what we Ziva fans have known all along; that Ziva does indded have feelings. Love Tony on pain meds. Classic!
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I absolutely enjoyed this trip down memory lane. That summer is such a mystery - we need some sort of miniseries filmed to catch us up. I especially love the line about Tony and Ziva making it a slightly incestuous family :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
LOVE IT! I think you captured everyone beautifully. Love the bonding that Z and Abby are starting.

Please continue to write and share NCIS stories.