Reviews for Growing Pains
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was really sweet. I liked it a lot
Emma-ncis chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aww. I totally love doped-up Tony as much as Abby, and you've nailed him. Well, not in the fun way. But this was lovely!
Belker chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Loved it! You have mad writing skills and the way this story just flows so easily proves that. A story that doesn't have a great big plot and still captivates the reader like this - it's amazing :)

I especially liked the paragraph that began with 'Ziva doesn’t know that...' That said alot about the team.

Great job!

Love /Belker
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was really a nice entry for that long summer without Gibbs.

Totally in character and yet so very sweet.

I enjoyed it immensely!
anatolealice chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Yay, there's even more to read! Hehehe, rhapsodizing over vending machines, ah, Tony :-)

Loved the ending. Ziva's triumph (she's so cute when she's enthusiastic and you always capture that) and her driving, wow, what that must have done to poor loopy Tony? And Abby losing her hearse, bwahahaha.

And I can't remember if I told you how much I loved Abby's rant in the opening. I think if Ziva wasn't so upset she'd be horrified by Abby saying she wanted her cute, fluffy little ducks all lined up in a row. Ziva's ducks would be lean, mean, fighting ducks :-)
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
ILOVEIT! Great fic!
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Loved it- as always! In fact, I'd be ecstatic if you found something to write about for every instance- at least since Ziva came into the world of NCIS. Really can't get enough of your pieces- was just rereading a couple of them yesterday, in fact, and wishing you would produce something new-and tonight, voila!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
delightful look at early Ziva bonding
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I LOVED IT! SUPER CUTE!
Ryalin chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
You are a genius. Everything you write is an absolute gift. Absolutely loved this story. Thank you!
Deluded Visions chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
No, I loved this trip down memory lane. Things were different back then, slight, but different. A different kind of great. Plus plenty of current fics are set in the now (and insane freaky bizzaro times it seems but I digress).

I loved how prickly Abby was with Ziva and I’m totally on her side. Ziva effectively replaced her dead friend. But I can also see how they bonded quickly, just like I did with the character. I usually hate when new permanent characters come in on my programs, especially ones replacing previously loved characters. But it seems the fans fell in love with Ziva just as quickly as the rest of the team did. She was that good.

I loved your character depictions, I dare say they were spot on. Loved the convos and interaction between Abby & Ziva, Abby & Tony, and Tony & Ziva. It was a feel-good and enjoyable fic even with the sense of unease & displacement with Gibb’s absence, which I think you captured perfectly.
diana teo chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Absolutely love your 'latest'! Every single line,thought,emotion,description,...everything! The Tony-whump and goofyness was an added bonus! Much !
Pearl sun chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I thought that this was great. I especially liked the interaction between Ziva and Abby, thank you for writing it! Because you're right, there isn't enough Ziva and Abby moments.
zats chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Like the story and as far as the party at 4pm, in my twenties any time was time for a party. Those days are long gone and why I moved out of apartments.
fredcymraes chapter 1 . 1/8/2010