Reviews for Harry Potter and the Two Heirs of Slytherin
tylermech66 chapter 6 . 2/27
you could have just said Helga came from Cornwall, it has it's own history and is fairly Celtic even through the centuries, but I suppose the historian in me can forgive you as it's rather integrated with England proper nowadays.
I've just finished reading your second book and I love how it's developed from book 1! The sorting hats song was amazing, you must have put so much effort into it (I definitely appreciate the rhyming). I always worry that main characters will turn into some kind of all powerful God, but I love how you balance Harry's powers with drawbacks (toms memories), or show that he has to work for them, like with Firenze's training. Mark didn't factor too much into this one, but I wonder what the effects of his autobiography are going to be, or how he will spend his time now Sirius is already broken out of Azkaban. Unfortunately it's pretty late at the moment, so I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to make a start on your third book in this series. Thank you for writing them!
YokaiAngel chapter 19 . 11/23/2017
superb!~~~
Kimera20 chapter 19 . 10/16/2017
omfg! you trapped me in this series! i must continue reading!
ChArA pHaNtOm-CiPhEr chapter 19 . 9/13/2017
oh fck dumblfck just die dublefck just die it would make all of us happy
ChArA pHaNtOm-CiPhEr chapter 7 . 9/11/2017
my first thought at the end of the chapter "aww fck them"
MelodySong231 chapter 7 . 8/17/2017
Really enjoying this! Love that you take something that could be overdone and turn it into something new. Looking forward to reading how it all turns out!
ifctbmaker chapter 19 . 7/3/2017
Nice cliff hanger. Love the series.
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
Oh, sweet darling Luna!
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 4 . 4/17/2017
BAGGINS! Okay, I am totally nerding out now.
Alison Elanor chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
You have gotten one thing wrong and that is house elf's can teleport to Hogwarts in and out. If you have an explanation tell me.
Anon chapter 19 . 10/12/2016
I hope Harry and Mark get over Sidious' manipulations.
Anon chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
I wish you hadn't chosen to dump Mark in Sidious #1's stink... That was your choice. It would have been much nicer if he'd stayed close to Harry.
Anon chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Aaaaand, Sidious number 2 shows up. What, a manipulative psychopath comforts/abuses an emotionally vulnerable youngster doesn't have parallels?
Guest chapter 19 . 10/9/2016