Reviews for Harry Potter and the Two Heirs of Slytherin
Blueberry Babe chapter 19 . 1/22
Great story. Thanks.
FanFictionWriter123 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Hah...I would love to see her face if...WHEN...she discovers that Harry really IS the Boy-Who-Lived. The theory is very interesting, too, and I'm strongly leaning towards it.
Kittens Kat chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
AWESOME! THANK YOU!
juniujn chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
thanks
avidreader-everafter chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This is a good start to part two of a great story
GBTtown chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
Awesome Part Two!
BROMBROS chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I have read both storiesthe olny thing I have any negative feelings about is that I'm stuck waiting on an update of the next chapter. Will Daphane learn Occulmency now that she learned every thing?
Guest chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Please update soon.
NexusRider161 chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
I thought Neil Gaiman made up the whole "Hounds of God" thing because of that book. You know, the one about that kid raised by ghosts in a graveyard.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
Did Daphne do the Lightning Floo Thing? I thought that Harry - being Stormson - would have done it, but Daphne did something.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
I'm guessing that you mentioned Fawkes' true name because Dumbledore is using it to control Fawkes? The phoenix certainly didn't seemed pleased to be helping Dumbledore.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
You didn't say that Daphne would be kidnapped, actually (you said "I have so many plans for Daphne") but I knew it would happen anyway. I figured that that's why they didn't find her and fill her in earlier so that Lucymort couldn't gather all of that information out of her head.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
The diary which is possessing Lucius is of 16 year old Riddle - who didn't yet have red eyes. He still looked fairly human at his job interview at Hogwarts. 16 year old Riddle also didn't know Lucius Malfoy. He might have known Abraxas Malfoy, but he wouldn't have known that his future self had entrusted the diary to Lucy, so he shouldn't have known to send it to him in the first place. I can't see the attempt for a marriage contract with Mark working out well, I don't think that either Mark or Dumbledore would go quietly.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
What's the point of a terrifying vision quest? Symbolism aside, why does it need to be terrifying? And I've already said that I think that Daphne's the fifth person, but why does it have to be her or a Hufflepuff? And why only in their year? I also thought it could be Luna.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Oh, if only Tommy knew. Meant to comment in the last story, Dumbledore was watching Mark and Co. in the third floor corridor under "his" invisibility cloak. I'm guessing that "his" cloak is actually James Potter's cloak and that he's planning on keeping it since there was no mention of either twin receiving it for Christmas.