Reviews for Pulse
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Interesting first chapter. Im surprised she would just right out say it but good.
mbenson chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Amazing.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Cute story... I am shocked though that Olivia didn't get one punch in one Fin. Other then that, thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
AWESOME!E/O FOREVAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
OH MY GOD!This was fantastic!Amazing writing as always!Love it.E/O FOREVERRRRR!
kisses-A chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Somebody is jealous!

FIN!
SVUFan4Life chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
i like the ending. it brings everything full circle. and i love the way that munch isn't clueless about the relationship after all. lol. gotta admit i am becoming a lunatic with your stories tho! i cant stop. . . its a bit of a problem really. lmao. jk. :D cant wait to read more!
SVUFan4Life chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
okay so i am crackin up laughing still from the pie metaphor! from the last couple chapters i mean. i cant get over that. probably one of the funniest things i have read in a very long time! :D l3ve your writing!
SVUFan4Life chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
okay so i just read chapter 1 and i am amazed once again! somehow you bring new storylines every time to the characters, and i love every single one of them! anyways. i love towards the end of the chapter how Olivia is explaining her feelings and having a crush and tryin to talk herself out of it and trying to forget what she feels. its pretty much exactly what i do anytime i know a guy will never feel the same way. no matter what i do. i just love that chapter, and i have a feeling you put a bit of personal experience in there. brilliant :D
Becksified chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
More more more! please:)

This is great stuff, you're very talented.

I've been reading, but not reviewing.. I feel bad now for not reviewing! It's awesome :D
Megan chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
I think you should continue
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
Amazing story! Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I would love to read more of this story!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
Incredible chapter! Very intense! I hope everything works out! That had to be really scary for Liv! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope things work out and that Ken will be okay!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
Incredible chapter! I love the pie analogy! Brilliant! I hope everything works out!