Reviews for Sufficiently Obtainable
Kylaia78 chapter 1 . 3/28
Would have loved to see this continue great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Omg this was amazing! You should continue this! Keep writing this, I can't stop thinking about it! Please make a sequel!
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was very confusing.
TwilightLabyrinth chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
You really should keep this going as a real story, with Rose travelling with the Master and flashing to the Doctor to show how it happened.
Chrissy chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Very nice. Very nice indeed.
iLoveSexyBritishMen chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Chants: sequel! sequel! Sequel!

This is amazing!
Mandi chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This has to be, the most amazing and intriguing Doctor Who fanfiction I've ever read ... ever. I read the reviews first and worried that it would be too confusing ... but I read it carefully and understood it fully. Congrats, you're now my favorite author. PLEASE, please continue this. 3
lilasian155 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
is there a sequel? this was a very good story
alice sparky chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
this story was confusing. but with what i could understand, i liked it.
jess007 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
did get a bit confusing after all the fun that was had. will there be a sequel? because its wide open for one.
meril chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
you sure you want to leave it as a one shot? because i love the idea, the whole concept of the story is brilliant. ther are so many posibilities! i'd love to see this continued.
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Ah, sincure, it's been far too long since I read one of your expertly crafted stories, and what a story to come back to!

It's a shame this is a one-shot as it's got some very healthy legs! The ending opens so many possible doors: the Master, this new bond, a barrier-free Doctor, two Roses each having their own Bad Times, GUH! The possibilities are endless!

I have only one constructive crit: when the Doctor's barriers are in the process of being dropped, it reads like any other imposed barrier that any normal person restraining themselves would put in place. So when he confronts future Rose over her ability to know of them and to drop them, it sits a little strangely in the mind. I love the concept though, so if you were ever to re-write or polish I'd be tempted to make the fact that these are definite and different Time Lord barriers a little clearer.

-Doc x
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was sexy

I LOVED IT! 3
Calkat chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Love it love it love it! It was written so well and I enjoyed it the whole way through. A lot of authors get squicky when it comes to sex, but you powered right through it beautifully. Thank you for such a nice piece!

Cal
buhbibutterfly chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
i loved reading your story. it was just amazing. the more i read the more you pulled me in with the twist and all. I would really love to know if there's going to a sequel to this. if there will be, can't wait to read it - once again great job on the story.