Reviews for Socks
Tari.Lovegood chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on... I won a pair of striped socks this weekend, I even used it today... Now I won't look at it the same way :P
QuiteRightToo chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
"Drop me a line and let me know how I brightened your day by making you think of sex every time someone says socks"

I probably wouldn't have until I read that bit. Now I know I will. Thanks.

Good story!
Alice Rose Winter chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
sweet! so cutesy
emlovesyouu chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Loved it - who cares if its pointless. Great job x
Nat D chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
You did brightened my day.

Next time I see some hot guy wearing fun sock, I'm sure I'll be in trouble.

Oh well D
ttaM livE chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was fun. Cheers!
fanka77 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Fantastic story! I love it!:)
my-completeness chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
lol this is so cute! You are a terrific writer. I love that Booth and Brennan can so easily fit into a story about socks and have it work!
manual84 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
adorable! so sweet and so them.
Boreanazists chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This story is the one of my favorite here. It is every thing that i wanted to happen between Booth and Bones. :)
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
cute fun shot. always loved his socks too. look forward to more soon
Ellen chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I love Booth's socks. So much. And I really think that Brennan needs to come clean about how much she really likes them, too.

As long as TV!Brennan is being obtuse, though, I will console myself by reading wonderful fics like yours. )

Oh, and yes, I will now think "sex" every time I hear the word "socks". So...thanks for that. It wasn't enough that every time I say "let's grab a booth" when getting a meal with my roommates I have to swallow a giggle; now picking out clothes and doing laundry have somehow become dirty...
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I can't say why exactly, but this is probably my favorite fanfic I have read in a while. It's just kinda sweet and to the point. Also, I personally have always had a soft spot for showy socks, I guess you could call them. lol. Anyway, I loved this, and can't wait to read anything else you write.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hi there,

Nothing is pointless when it works...Had to love this...

Ger
littlejunebug chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
aww. that was so sweet ) and yes, from now on i'm probably gonna think about B/B sex every time someone says socks.. which is not a bad thing at all, when you think about it :D