Reviews for Socks
M. Rig chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Oh how I love author alert! Little email message that pops up letting me know you've written something new and yes- haven't fallen off the face of the planet as I'd feared.

: )

I swear that you get better with every single fic. I'm envious of your learning curve, lol. Your writing in this one was so casually easy that it just went down like hot chocolate. M. A truly fun and sweet and unique little oneshot, and so artfully done. I always love the specifics of your tone, your excellent capture of their characters, and last but not least, your funny Aussie-isms. Tonne seems to me to have so much more dignity than ton, so I'm stealing it from you directly. ; )

My favorite part was Booth's line about not wanting to do this to someone that much younger than him-lol. It brings the hot-funny (the best kind). Thanks as always for the day-brightening writing! Just the best!

I hope you write us a tonne more fics soon.

; )
jsq chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
How sweet. This was a nice way to start my Saturday.
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aw :D I love Bones, I love funky socks (currently I'm wearing purple toe-socks with puppies on them), and I love this fic :)
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Cute story, I liked it.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
aw! cute! normally, sex with socks on creeps me out, but this time, CUTE!
Nonna Minerva chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
You're evil, but I'm loving it!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
that was good
jerseybones chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Fluff is never pointless and well written fluff-like your story-most certainly has a point: To make people smile. Thanks for sharing.
ScullyBones chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
LMAO i have green blue and white striped socks on! defintely started my weekend off great!
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Not pointless at all! I loved this. She does have a little thing for his clothing quirks, so I loved that he bought her her own pair of striped socks so they would "look the same age." Sweet, funny, and sexy. Great job!
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
LOL! I've been wearing brightly colored socks, either with stripes, dots or some other dorky pattern on them since, I don't know, 2001? the dedication is very much appreciated and quite funny given the subject.

You know what's the point on writing? Just wanting to :)

Loved the story. AS always, it was beautifuly written.
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Hey, Em -

Glad you're back, and feeling particularly fortunate to have gotten not one, but two alerts in my inbox for your stories! Great job, as always.

Sue
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
He even got her good colors too.

Great story.

Nyre
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
nothing better than ...good B&B fluff...
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wonderful!

Haha, I'll totally think of sex now every time I hear socks.

This was adorable. I love how he got her her own pair. Very sweet.

Awesome job!