Reviews for Chance
spike'smate chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
good to see spike & xander getting on
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is grand! I read it awhile ago and forgot to review *sorry* spot on characterization! Oh and thanks for the review :D Keep writing
applemysteries chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Ha, ha can you saw 'Awkward' much? However I think it makes sense that Xander would be the one to threaten him... he's a good friend. :) Also, i like how you picked up on the fact that they kind of got along during the series, as did Spike and Giles. However, not the best decisions were made and as a result... I liked this a lot, off to read the sequel now!
GirlwithSword chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is really interesting! I think you should continue, I love Xander's reasoning. I've always got why Spike never went to Buffy, but I never agreed with it. This would be a reunion fic I've never seen before, keep going with it!
kathleen01 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I really do like this prequel -if your story is like this, I dont see any reason to be nervous about.. and for the writing buffy thing: I really love your xander. he seems in character, but a bit more mature and grown up as in the series (not to mention most fics).If your buffy is as well as him...sweet.

Enough with the "bribing": Please go on, want to read more!