Reviews for A New Grace
MBP chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
This is really wonderful. The thought of how jarring it must be for Hannah to have to mask the magic for Mandy parallels the way I felt reading this - it's a jarring juxtaposition, but you, of course, really make it work. Mandy's one astute muggle. :)
MBP chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
DH made me love Neville. This made me love him even more. But poor Hannah. :( I'm so glad there's another chapter here.
allie's hope chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
im excited to read the rest!
FinnFiona chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
An engaging chapter as well! I love the power of a photograph-from a snapshot like the one here on up... And you've captured such a sweet series of moments here-seems like just what Hannah needed. Lovely as always!
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Well I'm waaaay behind on this, but a lovely little chapter-there's something so on-point about noting how hard people try to say the right thing, when there's often nothing to say.
The Predatory Wasp chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
hhiii! i'm still reading all your stories! :) i reaaaallly like this one. i hope you can update soon:)
Expecting Rain chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
I'm really liking this so far! I especially like how you've shown Hannah in the Muggle world, and how she has to lie about everything. I'm looking forward to reading more!
runningfingers chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
This makes me feel so happy. Hannah and Mandy have that awesome connection that you get with really good friends, where even when you don't see them often it's like you've never been apart. YOu really captured that feeling.
Toffrox33 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Very cute :)

I've never read a Hannah/Neville fic before and I think this was a good one for me to begin with

Update soon!

Toff.x
A Catholic Girl chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
I loved seeing Hannah in a Muggle setting here.
ATigressAshore chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Cute. :)
JacksonFrost chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
This is such a cute story. I love Hannah/Neville. I really like the second chapter- I always love seeing characters re-enter the Muggle world, and this was perfect. :)
Avatar Rikki chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Once again I must say that the Luna/Neville pairing doesn't excite me very much. But even though it doesn't, this story may actually change my mind. Did Susan really die? I don't remember JK Rowling saying anything about it in the book but she may have said something on the side that I didn't read. Anyway, can't wait for next chapter.
silverbirch chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
I like stories where people go back into their other world for a while, but it is strange to thnk they don't have the option of Uni to go to.

Lots of lovely fluffy stuff in that chapter, which was nice too. She wants a bit of quiet, and a chance to be at home with her dad, and admitting Neville might be a bit special. Aw.
respitechristopher chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Oh how adorable. And so lovely to see Hannah having a perfectly normal teenaged summer's day with a girlfriend.

Quite the poignant chapter all told, with the background. Lovely!