Reviews for Seven
NinjaOTP chapter 2 . 2/15
This is really good
And enjoyable
Mirruu chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
THIS! I need read something like this!

I must say that sloth, pride and lust are my favorites, especially the pride of Shikamaru! Temari is so beutiful, and her personality make her so sexy. And Shikamaru... yeah, felt lust.

Great fic, i love it! Fav and follow 3
swanfrost chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Man, it's so hard to find good shikatema. Loved the way you've written these - you bring out their personalities while writing out a realistic and charming relationship between these two.

Will there be an update anytime soon?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
I'm really glad you're writing this again. It's one of my favorite series, and the lack of good Shika/Tem has been disappointing lately. Hope the next one comes soon.
lotbe chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
I remember reading this a long while ago. It's as lovely as I remember it to be, if not more. Reading this again is like falling in l
JuSt To RaNdOm chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Not only do I love you because of your Temari/ shikamaru love but also because you love Sakka from the last air bender who was my favorite character.
And the story? How can you write so little that says so much? When I write, I write like 4 pages that equals your 1/2 of a page. Yours says so much without saying it, and I love that about it. Its not over descriptive, and its not over thought out. Its the perfect (well almost... always room for improvement my dear) balance between what you say and what the imagination says... if that makes any sense. Anyways I look forward to you chapters!
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
hm, I like. Because first of all, it's Shikamaru. *.* And I like the concept of the seven deadly sins. I've seen this incorporated into a couple other pairings such as KakaSaku and SasuNaru, but not for ShikaTema yet. And I do so love the pairing. Your way with words, your writing is so good. :)
shkjsdfj chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
This is really good. I love it. So glad u updated. Can't wait for Greed
tyfgvbj chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
I never thought you'd update this again but I'm very glad you did :)
nara-love chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
cute ! i agreer thats one of the few times that she would be lazy or lethargic
shkjsdfj chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I like it so far.
Hinagiku-kaichou chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Hahaha, good luck making Temari lazy :P that will be a challenge, but that only makes me want to read it more - please update soon!
Hinagiku-kaichou chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
For once, Shikamaru was an idiot. Can't he see that she just cares about his health? I mean, her actualdad died! Silly silly Shikamaru... Other than that, nice story :D do you also write longer stories? I'm not really a Drabble person and you seem like a really good author so I was just worrying if you could write a multichapter ShikaTema story - a little slice from Heaven 3
Utuu chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
I love everything about this story. There's nowhere near enough Shikamaru/Temari these days, at least enough that's as good as this. I hope the next segment comes soon.

A wholly unsolicited word of advice about sloth; it's not just laziness. It's also shirking your responsibilities to God and your fellow man or leaving your talents unused. Lots of atypical approaches available. Can't wait to see how you handle it.