Reviews for Master Wizard of Viegald
sayume214 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
"Many say that there are never "good" or "bad" people, just people who do bad or good things. No, they are all people who have good and bad thoughts but choose to be "good" or "bad" people. The things they do represent who their character is, therefore they are good or bad people."

That was one of the best lines I've read.

How you changed Mel's character is a really radical thing. I could hardly recognize her at first. That's alright, though, because people do change, and looking at how Sylth became colder as Master Wizard in comparison to his child self, the change in Mel was also to be expected; I guess I simply hoped she'd keep most of who she was intact.

The situations' direness and hopelessness are nicely portrayed here, so I say kudos to you.

Your characters are quite intriguing too. Each gives the feeling that they could in truth be up to more than they show. Good job overall.

I wonder if the castle's party will play a role here soon? That would be nice too. I'd love to see how they have changed too.

I shall be waiting eagerly for the next chapter, whenever you have a chance, of course.
SoraXVI chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I got a little confused right here because I thought the dandelions were waving back... hmmm wonder if they really can wave?"I played with a yellow dandelion that I found earlier and walked around the bustling camp. Some waved when taking a small break from their continuous work." And you mean feed in this sentence right? "Understand this. I have an older sister that I must protect and fed though we are basically poor."

I like this chapter very much. It has plenty of details, and they are very detailed...details.. the kind that go into detail.. im just trying to say that I like how much you described the battles and just everything about this. The ne character is cool and before you posted the pronunciation I though he was named Mi-kai-el like some russia guy XD... Oh and just wondering how do you pronounce Mel's name?

Glad you waited to post this chapter it was 100% worth it! Im gonna recommend this to people for you. I nknow a while ago I saw you posted a contest for how the character looks... if you got any could I see them? Im just curious...
Dante chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
XD nice story! I wish this story was done so i could read it all! I really want to know the whole thing, but oh well I will have to wait patiently i guess huh?
SIN chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
Wolol my name is here! Jak told me to read this again btw it is soo good. I mean like really good because a lot of stories on this site have horrible spelling and stuff! Anyways your good they mad cuz they bad and story is awesome Im go look for more chapters when you publish them
SoraXVI chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
Sweet another long chapter! :D The dream sequence captured my attention the most. I kept on imagining the cold feel of marble on bare feet. Definetly good on the descriptions dawg. Less grammar mistakes if any and and and kept my attention... You better write more soon! I think this story is amazing and so are you so keep it up!
WALL-3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Hm... kay...this was v3ry int3r3sting i must say. Its lik3 i couldnt stop r3ading it... I HAD TO FINISH! Man i lov3 MagicalxMiracl3! Lots o d3tail h3r3... This is amazing for a high school stud3nt... k33p writing pl3as3
SoraXVI chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This story was cool so cool i had to read it again just now and comment on it again...You better publish that other chapter soon!
qwerty chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
lol the stare down was funny! and the descriptions! oh it gave me chills!
Thumbs up guy chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
this was so good ima give it the rare.. TWO THUMBS UP! Nice piece of work there Pirate Penguin!
DDR Freak chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
I liked most of it but when ever Mel was talking to the brothers i kept getting confused! dont worry nothing to do with your writing just me! Good Job!
Dante chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
This was a pretty decent story... i only found like 2 mistakes but who cares im just a nerd XD! I think i like this one and the princess story that you write. EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS STORY!
Sin chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
this story chapter or whatever was cool... it kinda made me visualize the whole thing ya know? uhh Brandon told me to read this and he said be sure to review it at the bottom so im not sure what to put here... haha you sound pretty cool if your not one of those girls who get scared at the thought of blood...again this story was cool
B. Deal chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
this was pretty pro game (good) daw i wish you could have written about the battle! but i guess that would be a little much huh? I like this chapter but i do have to say one thing... i could own mel in a staring contest!
Tobi chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Tobi thinks that this was an interesting fanfic! It left me wanting more MORE *devours computer* Hehe anyways i like all of your stories please write more!
Rikku chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
hehe you should make a drawing of the main character and link it to this story... i wanna know what she looks like now ;p This fanfic has a decent plot... could use some more stories like that on fanfic...