Reviews for Angels Are Golden
hotxhotguy chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Holy shit! Your story is so freaken good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Very good story :)
Wowza chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
It's kind of disturbing to read a story knowing that the main character is dating someone as young as their daughter. I tried to give the story a chance but stopped in the middle of the first chapter because I was too disgusted to continue to read on...
Rating: 2/10
Shelia008 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
amazing story, but you kind of rushed it at the end
Angie26 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I actually had to stop a third of the way through this story just to write a review. It's a pure crime that you've gotten as few as you have and it's quite obvious that the "OC" designation is the culprit. I almost fell into the same trap, as OC's can be the kiss of death even in a mature fandom, which Twilight is usually not.

Your prose is absolutely lyrical and a total joy to read. Many Twilight stories I read quickly in hopes of enjoying the plot, even while overlooking some truly terrible grammar and sentence structure. I can honestly say that I have been savoring this story like a glass of fine wine. You have Carlisle's voice down beautifully and Sparrow is an amazing character. As I mentioned, I'm only a third of the way through, but it is already on my favourites list and will be re-read often I assure you.

Many thanks for this beautiful and elegant piece of writing and I hope to read much more of your work in the future.
Holywater.Sunlight chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I don't really write these things, but I felt the need to express to you how magical and well written your story was. Your characters were incredibly well difined and I feel very blessed to have the chance to have read this. My only regret is I haven't read enough to know all of the references you have in your story and I'm sure if I had, it would've been all the better for it. I hope you are are proud of this work of art.
Yaoi Princess Serena chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I read this is two sittings... I couldn't stop reading! I loved it! I was so pleased to find it, it's similar to an idea I've had rattling around in my head and I wasn't sure I would be able to write it properly without it sounding to much like dribble but reading your fantastic piece has given me hope and the push I needed to finally get my own story underway. Again I loved this! It was well written and I couldn't tear my eyes away from it! BRAVO!
cullensrock chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
ur story was touching. i loved it. it was really long and it took me days to finish. perhaps it would be better to make it into chapters instead of this really long one- shot.