Reviews for Code Geass 50k: Lelouch of the Imperium
Republic Che chapter 37 . 10/8
Please update soon!
FractiousDay chapter 18 . 8/26
Considering the source material, this is a remarkably boring story I don't care about any of the characters, or what they're doing, and there are too many massive battles and not enough interaction or just plot building, its took eight chapters to even get to Terra, and Lelouch hasn't done anything yet. The whole thing lacks substances
Code ca map
Tkolmorgan chapter 37 . 7/27
Wonderful absolutely wonderful
RandomReview chapter 37 . 6/29
Alright I take back what I said in an earlier review. Guess I just needed to keep on reading for my doubts to be addressed. With that said, whatever happened to the FLEIJA rounds with limiters removed? As far as I can recall they have yet to be used...though I suppose you may be saving that at a later point in the story. I'll just eagerly await what you have in store for us!
RandomReview chapter 26 . 6/29
Enjoying the story so far even with my admittedly very limited knowledge of 40k. What prompted me to post a review at this time is due to my continued bewilderment of why exactly is Lelouch commanding the Black Knights instead of the Imperium forces? I mean hell there hasn't even a public declaration that their God-Emperor has returned after 20,000 years of absence and instead it seemed he has been in the Ikaruga all this time? You'd think that there wouldn't even be any arm twisting involved since Lelouch can just use his status to command the Imperium as he sees fit...Hell I'd even settle for bewilderment from the Black Knights as why exactly they're following a man that just randomly showed up a couple days ago.

Perhaps that isn't the focus of the story and the reader is simply expected to fill in the lines, but such tidbits can enhance it in my opinion.
Ragez chapter 37 . 3/30
Amazing work!
Mythfan chapter 37 . 3/30
Fantastic job!
OBSERVER01 chapter 37 . 3/30
Excellent chapter. All hail Lelouch!
Mark Sandland chapter 36 . 3/29
One of the best time lines that I have read I hope one day that the writer comes back to the board to continue it.
Yankee718 chapter 23 . 2/3
Wow simply wow! gotta love the ending it reminded me of one of Code Geass episode lol
Eating Upside Down chapter 36 . 2/2
Liked the story, but it took over twenty chapters to get to the main plot, and I just finished reading 10 chapters of the same arc, and not really looking forward to the next. An Arc that, might just be filler in the grand scheme of things. I dunno, but the story just feels repetitive- I mean, if every battle is huge, universe ending etc. then none of the battles are really huge, etc. It's gotten to the point that I skip random characters inputs, well, because they don't matter. Same goes for all the omakes also, but I never was a fan of those- might as well make a separate fanfic containing them, since they aren't really apart of the story, and affect the word count.
Yankee718 chapter 1 . 2/2
Wow! What a way to start a story bravo!
Ragez chapter 36 . 2/1
Amazing job!
Oh heck yeah, good necrons, hot dog! No this is a great chapter and a great twist I love it!