Reviews for Code Geass 50k: Lelouch of the Imperium
The King in White chapter 37 . 6/20
Better Europia United than Euro Universe mate.
The King in White chapter 24 . 6/19
So if nine came from CC and nine came from Kallen, where did the other two come from?
The King in White chapter 18 . 6/19
This fic so far has been up and down for me. The first few chapters were eh, and then when it really got into the Lelouch stuff I was all fired up. But now it's all burnt off again.

I can't speak for the whole fic since it might change, but you have serious pacing issues. Our central cast is Lelouch and company. But like 95% of the fic so far is jumping around to random scenes of Battleship 1 blowing up Battleship 2. Sure, it's alright to do that every now and then to give us an idea of the flow of battle going on during the whole soul searching thing - but at a certain point it overwhelms and just becomes grey noise to slog through for the next 'main' scene.
Why didnt Kallen and Fulgrim just fight the thing together normally? Why Fulgrim had to die? Kallen had clearly recovered from the daze and couldve returned to pummeling the daemon while Fulgrim watches for shit like that tail thing.. Andwhen ghe daemon is just a head THEN she uses that blue flame thingy while Fulgrim watches from the side
Ragez chapter 38 . 5/7
Amazing job! Thank you so so so much! I loved the references to the original CG!
Made my month.
julini chapter 38 . 4/26
Great chapter
Haruchai chapter 38 . 4/25
Holy crap! The Metal Monsters arc is finally finished. I think I stopped reading by the fifth chapter. LOL. Was waiting for the entire thing to finish before reading it in one fell swoop. That was a very long time ago. Haha. Will need reread the entire story now.
Haxler chapter 37 . 4/3
this is so cool xD,i honestly hope that this is just a long hiatus and not worse.(read it in less than 2 days :P)
AK chapter 37 . 11/2/2016
Great fan and first time reveiwer.
This is without a doubt one of the best fan fictions I've ever read, I wasn't a fan of 40K before but after reading your work I've become addicted.
Keep up the good work.
Republic Che chapter 37 . 10/8/2016
Please update soon!
FractiousDay chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
Considering the source material, this is a remarkably boring story I don't care about any of the characters, or what they're doing, and there are too many massive battles and not enough interaction or just plot building, its took eight chapters to even get to Terra, and Lelouch hasn't done anything yet. The whole thing lacks substances
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Code ca map
Tkolmorgan chapter 37 . 7/27/2016
Wonderful absolutely wonderful
RandomReview chapter 37 . 6/29/2016
Alright I take back what I said in an earlier review. Guess I just needed to keep on reading for my doubts to be addressed. With that said, whatever happened to the FLEIJA rounds with limiters removed? As far as I can recall they have yet to be used...though I suppose you may be saving that at a later point in the story. I'll just eagerly await what you have in store for us!