Reviews for Snapshots All Grown Up
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
this was fantastic! :)
Vanidot chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
... That's my not knowing what to say. I love it. I'd love to read more ideas if you get them thanks for sharing! I love Leverage and Dark Angel too Supnat is new to me and I'm torn whether to like it or not. I'm not into horror that much and I hate how they've mutilated the Christian faith but it has it's moments. You've done a great job capturing both characters from both shows keeping them the same yet a bit more open. Thanks again. Great story even if it does have the f word.
phyllis2779 chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
What a lovely AU. Dean could have used a friend growing up.
Tu Es Chicago chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Oh I like this!

Eliot is AWESOME, as is Dean :)
Nana56 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
*sniff* They're not going to have to salt and burn the pastor are they? That's just not right. That's for evil entities. Remember in Road Kill they got the girl to move on by herself? No salting and burning, please!

Great chapter. Jim was the best of them all. Glad he got the chance to speak with Dean. Dean definitely needed that little talk. *sniff*
Nana56 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Ah. Pastor Jim was there. That's cool. Eliot's going to really find out what goes on in Dean's world. Now we'll see what kind of friend Eliot truly is.

Really loved this one. :)
Nana56 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Loved this chapter. Dean opened up a tiny bit to Eliot, but so much more in there to come out. I'm glad Eliot was in town to take care of him.

Great job. :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aw. Bad, bad time. That poor boy. Glad they've gotten together.

Looking forward to the next chapters. :)