Reviews for Casey the Dragon Slayer
mickelus chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
OH MY GOD! I bought this story so hard! Wow way to throw a curveball...(pun intended)
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
You should have told me you had a story sitting their collecting dust but not reviews. I’d of gladly hit it a lot earlier. I just happened to notice so I figured I’d check it out.

I have seen you write a lot of actions sequences but this was good. You really captured the whole essence of the battle. The story confused me at one point but I figured it out. She was focusing on the situation as almost a battle between her and mythical beast but in reality the “Dragon” was a pitcher and she was the batter.

I wonder if you had read the old story “Casey at bat” you can find it several high school English books (I hate that story, I preferred leingein and the ants. The short story about a man who wages a tactical war against the Army Ants that are coming to kill him)

The reason I asked is because you used the name “Casey” and I wondered if that’s on purpose. Anyway, I felt you really captured the intensity real well and I would love to see you write more action. Trust me it’s fun to read (but can be dull to write)

I really felt that Casey could have been Xena and as such I think you captured the Uber ness of the story perfectly. The kicker was the blue eyes reference. It was your way of saying hey, this is Xena.

Anyway I saw a couple comma errors (like I should talk eh?) but overall I thought this story was well put together and should have gotten a damn review. A mental nod to you.