Reviews for A Capitol Experience
Guest chapter 16 . 1/18/2017
Don't like her. So stupid and self-obsessed.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/18/2017
Eh, hate her. In all honesty she's a dumb spoiled brat who somehow thinks she's unique. My least favorite combo in a person. The only unique thing about her is her utter stupidity and weakness. The others so far are awesome.
Janey chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
I know you finished this but I seriously need to begg you to make a story about maren and actassi! Their my favourite couple/ not couple/ evar! Please please please make a maren/actassi story! Please please please please please plese please plese please please!
Prim Haywood chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Esther seems really nice, I hope we see more of her.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/11/2014
Nooooooo! Not jenae!
Kim chapter 26 . 1/28/2014
Wait wait this is wrong finnick won the 6th hg and this is the 64 but u said finnick already won
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wow i like your story great how you set it up and but one thing i didnt like was that Paris died so fast :( i liked her could you make another Hunger Games Fanfiction and let the Disrict 1 kids have the spot light a bit :) great story though
team thresh forever chapter 30 . 2/19/2012
ah soren, soren, soren. you turned out pretty well for a career. really.
team thresh forever chapter 29 . 2/19/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! and here i was, thinking that Soren was half well... Sherman kind of reminded me of the morphlings in mockingjay, when he was feverish. curse that soren, he lowered Hetcher's chances! and no, I won't accept his fate.
team thresh forever chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
those training scores might have been a bit extreme. but wow, you do like writing for Bell. And i don't mean that in a bad way. OH! YES! INTERVIEW TIME! CAN'T WRITE MORE, MUST READ!
team chapter 25 . 2/19/2012
Damn, i love this kid. i mean, sarcastic, cheesy and making fun of himself for it, what's not to be siked for! he better win. yeah right. District 12? ah well, we can't all be careers now, can we? well, at least make him get to the top eight. please? seriously, if he's based off of a real person, please, tell me now. I might explode. not to be creepy or anything...
aah I luuv cheddar chapter 24 . 2/19/2012
still AH-MAAAY ZING but most off the characters seemed a but less than meltdown-y to be going into the Hunger Games. Hahaha I am so so sooo sorry for my picky self. Have a Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor. Cliche, right.
helpkidnappedbyhgfanwaititsme chapter 22 . 2/19/2012
I really like the story so far, but I don't really get the feel of district 11 in this chapter. I haven't read the next one, regrettably, and sorry that I found this a bit too late to make any real contribution, but nonetheless, thanks for a great tale! really quenches the Hunger Games thirst. (hehehehehe... Capital much?)
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 1 . 11/17/2011