Reviews for A Capitol Experience
Kevin-Genesis chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
i like her so far,

she seems like she knows what she is doing.

i would say condident but not to cocky.

i was just wondering what she looked like, as you said what the male tribute looked like but not her. :D
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
I wonder why no one volunteered for Actassi. That's stupid. Poor kid. Eh, I still don't like Maren. Even if she is a nice career. But I guess she's alright. I pretty much detest her mom though.

Can't wait for more!
Allers3 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Haha, Vance sounds like a pyromaniac. :p Awesome job, I never imagined an albino being chosen. Very creative!

Keep going!
tearsXsolitude chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
i like Soren and KAlika or whatever her name is but I'm gonna go with Vance so far i belive!
StephanieZorander chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Yes, it WILL be sad to see her die... -sniffs- Although, who knows? Maybe she'll find a way to outsmart the others... or maybe not. Ugh. Knowing that about all of these kids will die really stinks.
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
I like him!

*just sayin*.
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Oh that would be sad. She reminds me of Rue :( *tear*.

This is good! Can't wait for the rest!
StephanieZorander chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Nice job so far. :) I can't help but hate Careers though, so I definitely won't be cheering for any of them.
Allers3 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Haha, good job! I love the 'Psycho' bit.

Even if it takes a while, I like how you go through each reaping in every different tribute's eyes. It make it much easier to choose one you like.

Anyway, keep writing, and great job so far! ;D
Hahukum Konn chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
You've really put a lot of thought into the characters. These career people surprise me (and yet, they shouldn't) with their eagerness and, in some cases, bloodthirstiness, even before the Games have started. So far, Kali seems the most unhinged.

I wonder if there's something that happens to the Career tributes that tends to make them less stable than the others.
Allers3 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Oh, one thing that confused me in chapter 3: It says "...my fellow sixteens" but then later, when the boy tribute is chosen, it says he is 16, and a year younger than her? other than that, great job!
Allers3 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Haha, i love this chapter! Espically the dancing on his body bit. ;D Great job with descriptions, and it was really creative linking the names together like that. Great job, and don't stop writing!
mockingjay1199 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wow! This a great idea for a story.I like Paris so far, but I might change my mind later! Update soon!
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is great :).

I'm excited to learn about the new characters.

I don't like Paris, however. I detest Careers.

But hopefully I'll find someone as the story continues :) I'm sure I will!

Can't wait for the next chapters!
689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46