Reviews for Holding on to Ghosts
TeBlacks chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I've come back to read this so many times and it's yet to leave me unaffected. Beautiful writing mixed with rightly written characters along with a very possible storyline for what happened after cyberwoman. Good job!

Keep writing, you're really good at it!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
aw, not as precious and cute but I still liked it. poor Ianto! great job.
laal ratty chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Brilliant and slighty heartbreaking. I love how you've written this.
milady dragon chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was beautiful and haunting...no pun intended.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That was so wonderfully done, quite beautiful :)
Abriael chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is probably the mst beautifully done coda to Cyberwoman I've seen yet. Heart-wrenching, filled with the ache of longing for Ianto to be noticed, to notice that they might want him still.

"Jack had to admit to himself that Tosh was right: if Ianto simply didn't turn up one morning, nobody would win a prize for guessing why." That was an amazing picture in my head. So matter of fact, and yet so... funny. I laughed, and I probably shouldn't have, but I did.

Good job.
Inscribed-on-my-heart chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Really beautiful... Almost haunting (Pardon the pun) i loved it.
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Nice to hear from you again. I'm going to assume that Ianto died after Lisa threw him into the wall, and Jack wasn't able to bring him back, but he basically had to stay till Jack acknowledged that he'd never truly belonged. I'm probably not right, but this strikes me as the sort of story where the exact meaning is left to the reader, so that's my take on it. Good job. After the travesty that was COE, you're one of the few Torchwood writers I still follow, because even when things don't end happily, they at least end how they should.