Reviews for Knowledge
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Okay, here, you've done it again - it's like you've picked up a piece of a story to post, and left the rest of it on the memory thingie - dude, there is so much more story here! Not of course the first bit being just what happens that Ianto cannot tell his mam about, but also, just what is it that Tamara keeps doing, how about a little back story - whether Jack's laying there remembering while Ianto slumbers in exhaustion after the... well, you know, the non-mam worthy bit - or he's telling Ianto the story.

I absolutely love the description of Ianto by the way, from when he emerges from the local thru the way he morphs into something more - it's awesome.

You do yourself such a disservice by only writing half a story - you have such a tremendous talent; you can pack to much emotion and action and intent into a story; you have the potential to write such 'broader' stories instead of only one-off's. I'm serious!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Hmm, I wanna just sit here and bask in the absolutely loveliness of this slice of life. Ianto and Jack are really too awesome for words, even though your previous stories are making that in-the-future sadness linger in the back of my mind.
CosmicParasite chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Ianto in a catfight? You just made my day. ;)
Nancy Brown chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That was so cute! :D
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Love the idea of Ianto getting in a catfight with an ex
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
that was so nice I read it twice! (now you see why I don't write poetry). great job I really enjoyed it!
toobeauty chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
that last mini dilaogue was just priceless!
milady dragon chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
And yes...you don't mess with Ianto Jones and his man. It gets you slapped down in no time flat...
marajade963 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
brilliantly done! Loved the banter of Ianto's that only Ianto can do so well!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Go Ianto! Take that Tamara :):)
Abriael chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Best. Ianto. EVER.
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
And this is why you don't want to mess with Ianto Jones. Oh sure, he looks cute and innocent, but, as he once pointed out on the show, he knows everything. EVERYTHING.
Inscribed-on-my-heart chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
LOVE IT! The one-liners are awsome! go you!