Reviews for Kung Fu and the Zombie Apocalypse
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I know I'd read this before but somehow, I forgot the short sheets! Priceless!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Sam teaching the kids is just adorable, and Dean finding out and asking the kids to be zombies is awesome and so Dean. :)
Swimmergirl0726 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
OOOOHH MY ADORABLENESS! IT'S THE ZOMBIE APOLLYCLIPSE! XDXDXDXDXD AND SAMMY! HE SO HAPPY! AND DEAN! lol I used to short sheet my bros beds whenever they would actually make them: ) it's hilarious!: D that was one of the best spn fics I've read in a while!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Ohoho, Brilliant! Wow, Dean's voice through all of this was a really fun kind of narration as he of course doesn't miss Sam. (of course he doesn't. pffft. who does he think he's kidding?) His train of thought through everything and Sam's being away was really well done and illustrated what he must have been thinking and going through while his brother was at Stanford. And the realization that Sammy had taken care of the hunt he had come there for was wonderful. I like the idea that even while Sam was being normal, he wouldn't ignore people who needed his help when he was around and knew what to do.
Yorushike chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Hi,
great idea. I can really imagine Sam as a sensei using Deans old tricks to keep the kids attention. Very well written as well, leaving just enough room to stirr the reaers own imagination.
Greetings Yorushike
FoxO'Fire chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Such a cute fic! I wonder, will you ever write it from Sam,s point of view?
fifimom chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
So very much love for this. Thanks for sharing.
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This was just perfect! So adorable and the pacing of your reveal was just masterful. Love it! Left me wanting more in a good way, not because it was missing something, it was just right, not too much or too little but just right, I just wanted more because it was so good I hated to see it end. Every once in a while you run across a really exquisite gem in fanfiction that if it wasn't a fan work would be worthy of professional publishing and this was definitely one of them.
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wow. This was adorable and sad and sweet and just perfect. I love that Dean is bad at forgetting Sam and that Sam is still looking after Dean too, in his own little ways. And of course Sam would hunt the bogeyman. (Stories of Sam hunting while at Stanford are a guilty pleasure of mine.)

This was an absolute joy to read and I thank you for sharing!

Also, I caught what you did with Seth there. Sneaky author! Awesome cameo though.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is MADE of AWESOME. I can't stop grinning like an idiot.
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I love your characterizations. You are so great at writing the boys well. I usually don't like preseries stories, but this one is so sweet!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
lol really nice ;)
ReaNRev chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Great execution but I wish you had gone more into depth with Sam, such as his point of view or interactons with others.
Rose chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Such a sweet story. Thank you
Von chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
DAMn that ending was perfectly adorable.