Reviews for Leave the Pieces
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Making out in front of elementary schools...riding a motorcycle pregnant...they seem like teenagers.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Eh...not liking where this is going. It might just be me though. My mom and dad met when my dad was on leave. They barley knew each other and got married. 4 years later a bitter divorce. You don't really know each other.
dwright chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
Great story. Thanks for writing.
MrsLanaS chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Loved it.
dreamngo4it9 chapter 20 . 8/12/2012
I loved this little story so much! I loved how real it seemed. I loved their emotions and how strong they felt their duty to the army was. Awe, Eli was so cute and I'd love knowing if they ever had any more children, and how Rose's baby was, basically I'd just love another little sequel and more of this story and these characters. I loved the back story of his family and I loved the back story of Bella's family. Especially how you tied up that back story with Charlie and Renee. I would definitely love more outtakes of Charlie and Renee, especially the talk between the two of them when they find each other.
Pianogirl05 chapter 19 . 4/30/2012
Beautiful story!
Pianogirl05 chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
Love it!
Pianogirl05 chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
Bella took the news better than expected, but is she really okay? Poor Edward.
Pianogirl05 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Wow, guess their was a mess up with her shot? Ooops!
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I like it so far.
Love2readgirl chapter 19 . 4/12/2012
Awww freakin love this story! Soo happy to read this amazing story. So srry I couldn't read and review back when this was posted, having a baby makes u for get all the other stuff u did for fun before! Lol. Anyway loove the ending and the HEA;) Amazing story! 3
Littlemiss53 chapter 19 . 4/10/2012
Aww! I love it! And Bella's totally preggo again, huh?
zpower21 chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Ok, so most of the time a reassignment would not happen in this situation. However directly after 9-11 there was a lot of shuffling and scrambling to keep up with injuries.

How long will it take Renee or Bella to figure out that Edwards BC is her bio dad? That's going to be fun.

Z
zpower21 chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
I have been a military wife for almost 15 years. I have peacetime and wartime experience. I have to say that NOTHING you have written so far is far fetched. You captured the absolute scramble that happened right after 9-11 when units were called upon to ship out and how the training was handled for such front line units. This did not happen for my husband but he is not in a unit like that. Everyone will have very different experiences depending on their job and their unit. Oh and his CO would most likely not have been a LT. There are very few circumstances when a LT will take command. It usually happens in emergencies or when the previous commander leaves before the new one gets there. The LT will take temporary command. Captain is a CO.

I really love this story so far.

Z
girlygirl0706 chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Oh snap...I hope Bella and the baby are okay.