Reviews for Daniel Gale: Cumming to America
LoveDanielsNuts chapter 26 . 5/29/2011
I must say..I giggled most of the way through this chapter...shooting Chief Swan...mistaking Wayne for a woman...having Mr Tiny terrified of you cos you shot Chief Swan...even the parting line of 'Wishing Emmett was underneath you'...

So many funny's in this chapter, but I do wish I was there to save you *ahem* anal virginity...at least they are too scared to try anything.

I hope Chief Swan makes a quick recovery and that he doesnt hold anything *ahem* against you, cos that's Bella's job!

Bloody good update...NOW WHERE'S MY TREAT?
vbfb1 chapter 26 . 5/24/2011
OMH so i recently watch Bad Mother's Handbook and instanly fell in love with Daniel so i had to come and read your story and i so mant to get cuddly with him and i love that he likes a girl with a little junk in the trunk.

I so would like to read a role play between Daniel and Bella where she plays sexy librarian and spanks him with and overdue book OMG that would be so hot.
Jaspersonlygrl chapter 26 . 5/23/2011
I dont like thinking of you in that place! I wonder why you havent been released yet. Doesnt Bella and Emmett wonder where you are? I cant imagine that Bella is angry at you for shooting her father. I know she knows it was an accident.

But why hasnt she come to get you yet? Hang tough my poor Daniel!

Sigh...I am all caught up now and will have to wait for an update...it is worth the wait though...
Jaspersonlygrl chapter 25 . 5/23/2011
Well, I knew Bella wouldnt be afraid of your foreskin. She just isnt the type to be like that.

I am happy that you have made it to that level. Only good things will come after this.

You shot the Chief! In the butt? Hot damn, Daniel. You know how to make a good impression.
Jaspersonlygrl chapter 24 . 5/23/2011
What a major downer to have to share a room with Emmett! But at least you were able to get into Bella's room. But Im sure that wont put you at total ease.

I want to say, that what you two just did was so sweet and I so loved how you kept saying "Wow". You, my Daniel, are too sweet and innocent. Bella is so lucky.
Jaspersonlygrl chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
It is great that Emmett helped you with learning the proper way to make love to a woman with your tongue! Not many men know how to do this, trust me. Wait...that made me sound like a slut. Anyway, I sure hope you get to try this out on Bella soon. I am sure that she is going to love anything that you do to her!

You are such a sweet boy to help that stripper! So clinical. She was lucky to have you there that night! Im surprised that Emmett was so offended by the club. It doesnt seem like something that he would be offended with!
luv4jake chapter 26 . 5/22/2011
I loved it. Emmett had me cracking up I swear. Omg Danny boy worrying about his anal virginity lmfao. I needed a laugh and you provided it thank you so much. Until next time.
cg39 chapter 26 . 5/22/2011
Oh, how I FLOVE this story! I have had an especially rough week and needed something to cheer me up and make me laugh - and who did I think of? Our dear Daniel, of course! Just had to re-read all the chapters, and gigglesnort to my heart's content. And I couldn't resist blasting "I Shot the Sheriff" in the background while reading chapter 26! I realy don't know how you get that perfect combination of funny, sweet, snarky, parody, romance, double entendre bromance etc all in one. Now I need to go down to the local jail and suggest a massage circle. Perhaps we can help someone else avoid losing their anal virginity - or would that perhaps promote it? Oh well, should be fun either way!

And what have Bella and Emmett been thinking all this time? Is Charlie being an ass? I know he got shot in his, but still ;-) Do they not know Leah arrested Daniel? (Oh, and I don't blame Leah a bit -I so wish I could have felt a handcuffed Danny boy up. We both would need a cigarette, and neither of us smoke. JS)

Hope I am not too late for the pic of Daniel. I will PM you after submitting the review just in case.

CG39 (aka countrygirl39)
Jaspersonlygrl chapter 22 . 5/22/2011
Oh poor Bella, I know how it is to be broke all the time. I am so glad that she has you and that you will do your best to take care of her.

I cant wait to hear how she likes her scarf!

Im glad that spending time with the older folks makes you feel closer to your Nan. I know she is so proud of you, Daniel!
Jaspersonlygrl chapter 21 . 5/22/2011
Baldie! lmao! That is priceless.

Oh Daniel...you are moving at the right pace. Dont ever think you arent!
Jaspersonlygrl chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
Emmett is such a cock block! Who would have thought!
Jaspersonlygrl chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
ouchie! Im sorry the manscaping didnt work out! I am sure I wouldnt have been able to handle that either!

I love the way you took care of Bella. The foot rub and painted her toenails! You are a great boyfriend. Nan would be so proud.
Jaspersonlygrl chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
Dude! That was an amazing first kiss! Bella will teach you all you need to know. I know it can be embarrassing, but hey...we were all there once!

Jazz is one beautiful lady huh?

Good luck with the "study" date!
Chandra456 chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
Great again, bro!
Chandra456 chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
Emmett is HILARIOUS! Way to go Danny boy on getting a feel of Bella.
4,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »