Reviews for Daniel Gale: Cumming to America
MG2112 chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
First and foremost, I am so sorry for being so slow on getting this reviewed for you!

Second – home run Daniel!

From Bella, I love this right out of the gate: “"Well, what about conjugal visits?" Bella? Oh goodness they're here! She sounded upset” LOVE LOVE

Emmett to the rescue! Him making sure that Charlie was sure how everyone in town would rally around and bring him food due to his shot in the ass. Hehehehehe

More brilliance: “I felt a growling in my chest. I turned around and glared at my jail mates. She's mine. Mine, all mine. She's my precious! I stood there listening to my inner voices. I was going mad from too long in the slammer.

Wait Daniel, You're not Gollum and this is not Lord of the Rings. Get a hold of yourself, mate. Prison is doing funny things to your mind, what with feeling like a caged animal and all the testosterone permeating the room. Quickly I came back to my senses and adjusted my glasses. All my sweating made them run down my nose.” Poor Daniel, thinking he’s losing it from being in jail overnight.

SO MUCH GOLD in this chapter! “I turned back and looked at Bella's angelic face. As I stared into her chocolate brown eyeballs, I felt my shame all the way down to my inner core. "You're a beautiful woman, Bella. You deserve so much better." I propped my forearm up to the bars and rested my head against it as I sighed out. "Oh Bella, as much as I would love to make love to you in a jail cell. It's been a fantasy of mine, you know…. you play the lady prison officer who keeps me handcuffed and holds my legs down with a nightstick as you ride my thick, hard shaft in the reverse cowgirl position… I just couldn't let you tie yourself down to me. I'm a criminal, Bella. They will probably deport me back to England." I looked back up at her face and paused for a moment. "And you deserve better. A better life. One without the likes of me…" I trailed off as I turned away and resigned myself to a lifetime of prison food and public bowel movements. Although the food at the Forks jail was admittedly quite good. At least I had TV dinners to look forward to each night.”

And I just want to hug that sweet Daniel when he’s crying after he knows all is well and his Bella still loves him.

And Grammy’s voicemail message had me in tears of laughter. And of course Daniel got everyone straightened out. I’m glad that Charlie was so forgiving of Daniel and when he recommends watching The Tudors as a documentary? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor Daniel – he sharted himself. Oh no!

And now we make it to the extra fun part – shower time! And Daniel thinking that he’s a hardened prisoner. “I didn't want to be that creepy boyfriend who just pounces on his girl the minute he gets out of prison, but at the same time I wanted to show her how much I appreciated her being my woman and standing by me through my incarceration. So I kissed her with all my passion as I reached over for the shampoo.”

Bella and Daniel wonderfully enjoyed themselves in the shower. And his request to call him by his first name – Thor… Perfect!

These two are so sweet. I love them together and being so sweet and lovely Daniel being the little spoon. More love.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for writing this!

MG :o)
stuff4ang chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
Oh Daniel... You make me lol & helped me through a sleepless night. I really enjoy your adventures. :)
ECis4Me chapter 27 . 6/21/2011
Oh Daniel... If u were any sweeter, I'd have cavities.

It's hard for me to "sneak" to read these updates cz I LOL so much reading.

Great update. :-)

xx Tyra
Lustful Muse chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
Too F*cking awesome! I"m LOVING your story! It's definitely going in my favorites list!

XD
Lustful Muse chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I am VERY excited to read the rest of your story. I've never heard of Bad Mother's Handbook before so I did a quick search on YouTube (very convenient) and watched a clip featuring Daniel Gale.

*swoon!*

Rob makes a fuck hot nerd! Damn - I really want my own!

*deep breath*

Okay, on with the story...
daisychic chapter 27 . 6/19/2011
omg...i laughed so hard reading this chapter i nearly fell off my chair! keep up the good work! :)
Viola Cornuta chapter 27 . 6/18/2011
blissikins
Viola Cornuta chapter 23 . 6/18/2011
ice creamy greasy breakfast heaven
prettycool410 chapter 27 . 6/18/2011
Great update :)

I loved the steamier sexy times, and Daniel's thoughts of course :P

And no, I've never been in jail :)
Viola Cornuta chapter 21 . 6/18/2011
naughty naptime! heaven!
Viola Cornuta chapter 19 . 6/18/2011
a SQWEEE worthy chapter!

(and to the A/N question-yes)
Viola Cornuta chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
I've tucked in on a gloomy afternoon to catch up on Daniel's adventures. Poor lamb, he really is skittering down the wrong path.
sadtomato chapter 27 . 6/18/2011
Awww so cute! I missed Daniel. The sharting was a bit gross though :)
Gingerandgreen chapter 27 . 6/18/2011
Best chapter yet. What absolutely gorgeous characters you write. Thank you!
Equivamp chapter 27 . 6/17/2011
LOL, each chapter gets better and better.
4,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »