Reviews for Dork
NoneOfThisWorld chapter 6 . 10/7
I'd like to read more of this, it's so good
Quarried Times chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Oh how I wish there was more of this wonderful fanfic...But has been a very long time since you updated. I do hope that for some reason, you see my review and possibly write more? That would be amazing. You and this story are amazing and I love you for writing this.
Quarried Times chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I can't even. This is too gorgeous. What the hell, I always get into such strange pairings with little to no fanbase...This is just amazing though, I want to let you know. Your writing is just so beautifully done, you're very talented. This chapter was so sexy and passionate and I'm blushing a lot from reading it. Thank you for writing this. I will finish it shortly, I'm sure.
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
i really like this i wish you were still updating :(
bavarde chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
So here I am, expecting any Rocket Power fic to be absolutely ridiculous, COMPLETELY in love with your story! Amazing, your writing is flawless. I would love to get my hands on anything you've written, I would read your grocery lists! In short, I am in love you now and your words, and I will now follow your movement on this website with a fangirlish devotion. I look forward to an update, as well to any updates on your two other fics or any future fics you might write! Bravo!

windscarbabe68 chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
DUDE! The next chapter... I need it and I need it NOW!

Who's names were on there cause would Sam have any idea or are they just people he doesn't like?

I had read the 1st chapter of this when it was the only one up and I check back now and there are 6 amazing pieces of writing explaining the exact reason I love this site X3

SmutPeddler chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
I LOVE this story! The dynamic and passion between Lars and Otto is breathtaking. I can't wait for the next chapters! I really hope you extend the life of the story because it is really a very well written piece.
Chibi Kyo-Chan chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
I usually stay far away from first person perspective stories, because it’s such a hard point of view to get right, but I have to say you’ve really nailed it here. The characterisations are very well done, and I think are quite realistic considering you’re writing them older, and personalities tend to shift, change and mature as we age. The writing style is great too and really works to drag you into the story. You use just enough detail to keep us engaged without it becoming a distraction. The emotional punch from the last two chapters are exactly how I would expect someone to feel, either after losing virginity, experiencing a shake up of sexual identity, or perhaps even just experiencing something that intense while not being a 100% ready for it (not saying that Otto regrets it exactly, but perhaps got a bit carried away by the situation?). And of course the whole, when everyone finds out bit, which I’m sure, when it happens, is going to hit the ceiling big time…the potential here for angst and emotional exploration is just delicious!

I don’t think I am being generous when I say this is the best story in the Rocket Power section, and I am becoming quite addicted to this. Will definitely be coming back to read more, and re-read of course. Can’t wait for an update!
MyHeroRaven chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
I love this story... I truly do. I've loved it since the beginning and it one of my all time favs. You write incredibly... Love it! :)
Safirefairy chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
y'know... I probably realized this before, but didn't say anything: you have an interesting view on Otto's character... It's... interesting. lol, I'm sure that's a helpful piece of feedback. :)
Safirefairy chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
God, you're gonna kill me with angst. I can't read too much of it or I get a bit depressed, and this chapter was my entire weekly intake. But, oh my god. Give me more. If you updated faster, this would literally be my drug; you're such an amazing writer. Right now it's spread out enough that I'm not quite addicted lol (plus I missed the stupid little e-mail alert)
SmutPeddler chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
LOVED the sex scene between the two of them! It was very well written and very hot! I can't wait to read the rest of the story!
Luna Seine Louve chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I like it..feels real..Continue soon.
MyHeroRaven chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
I love this story ao much! I thought you were never gonna update! I love the Lars/Otto pairing. It's just beautiful, incredible, dirty, and hot. So amazing! :)
Safirefairy chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
God, that was amazing. I can't tell you what was in your mind, but this chapter came out thoroughly hot and passionate. I'm happily awaiting your next chapter