Reviews for Safe Haven
TheLittleRedCrane chapter 13 . 3/7
MORE PLS!
jenninemarie chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
OMG you stopped there, just found this story, hope one day you continue it!
maxxbaby chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
Is there a chance you will finish this story?
d-kronk chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
I hope you decide to post more on this, I've been enjoying it and would love to read the rest.
d-kronk chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Man... I really wish she hadn't picked up that other line. Hopefully the team gets there before Kevin comes back.
d-kronk chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
I'm glad she was able to get Kevin's phone. Hopefully now that they've been able to trace Kevin's phone and get her location they can get Penelope out of there, and capture Kevin.
d-kronk chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
I'm glad Penelope has faith in her team. Hopefully they won't let her down and can get to her before Kevin causes too much damage.
d-kronk chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
I hope it doesn't take them long to realize that Penelope is gone and Kevin is the cause.
d-kronk chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
I hope Derek is ok. I love Penelope's panic at the situation. I'm glad she was able to pull herself together enough to answer Derek's phone and talk to JJ.
d-kronk chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Derek should have listened to Penelope... I hope he's alright and I hope that she is alright too.
d-kronk chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
I'm glad Derek didn't let her go to work that day, and their breakfast together was just cute. I hope JJ can get ahold of Morgan, give him a heads up of what is heading their way.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
I'm glad he got her to go with him and really like her still wanting some independence. I like that he isn't making her talk now, but making sure she knows he's going to expect the story soon.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
If only Penelope would say something... I'm glad that Derek saw Kevin's behavior when he was with Penelope, just wish he'd have done something then. He is definitely going to feel guilty when he gets into Penelope's apartment...
d-kronk chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
I'm glad Derek is asking the questions and trying to get Penelope to talk... until she's ready to tell him what is going on there isn't a lot he can do, unfortunately. I'm glad he was able to talk to JJ about it and get another perspective on what is happening.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
I'm glad that Derek pointed out that she wasn't acting like herself... and her excuse to that was great. Which is sad, that's she great at coming up with excuses. I wish she had left Derek take care of Kevin, even though he only knows about him scaring her. And punching her in the face... that one is definitely going to be hard for her to hide...