Reviews for Wizards are stupid
ironhair chapter 10 . 4/17
What's the thing with the pine smell?
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/17
Reading
laughsigh chapter 6 . 3/24
I feel like this is more the adults' fault than his. A 12 year old in his position would probably have been thinking that if the adults wouldn't get him a new one, then his current one couldn't be that dangerous. After all, wizards do care about children's safety... right?
Brenden1k chapter 12 . 2/24
Where does the core get power from, I would not assume magic follows conservation of energy, else wizards would either need a ton of food or have some none food based trick of gathering energy in which case creating food would not necessarily be a excuse in futility. I also seriously doubt Ron actingremotely that bad is plausible.
Brenden1k chapter 8 . 2/24
I would assume time tuners do not cause paradoxes that destructive else the universe would of already exploded or it would be much harder to get one. They may be banned to avoid time travel legal headaches.
Brenden1k chapter 7 . 2/24
Anyone in Azkaban should have serious issues. Much nicer prisons give people serious issues that often ends with them right back where they started.
Brenden1k chapter 20 . 2/24
You made the Dursley sound reasonable, gasp.
iamjmph01 chapter 16 . 1/12
yeah i kinda agree with you here. I like a well written time travel story, even if it has a romance with one of the partners being much younger mentally. But the whole let everything happen so they know the future events and "grooming" the romantic partner are just...wrong.

Ron is an ok character, but a bad influence(lazy, jealous, and uniterested in you know trying to better himself) and in some cases very bad friend(GoF and camping trip). Dumbles is senile, but not evil. Snape..is a poor excuse for a human being. He may not be evil, but he was loyal to Voldemort until Lily was a target and then only wanted him gone because he killed Lily, he certainly never showed he disagreed with Voldemort's ideas(except maybe in book 7 that i never read which is where all the Snape's a hero crap came from, which is one of the reasons ill never read it...). He was also a giant prick. Not exactly a good person you know?
slytherinsal chapter 29 . 1/6
oh very nice
slytherinsal chapter 27 . 1/6
I've always felt sorry for Argus, squibs are treated very badly
slytherinsal chapter 26 . 1/6
now that was very thought provoking
slytherinsal chapter 25 . 1/6
a point I have also been known to make
slytherinsal chapter 24 . 1/6
haha I just wrote one in which little Hangleton is taken out with a battlefield nuke, melting the ring horcrux which was the last one bar the snake at the same time
slytherinsal chapter 22 . 1/6