Reviews for Wizards are stupid
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 29 . 8/20
I just realized as i was reading this again that the chapters kind of remind me of an episode of 1000 Ways to Die (a tv series where people kind of die in ironic and stupid ways because they were idiots)

Ps i love the story
little-semanggi chapter 29 . 3/6
Terrific! Really. ..
That for Wizards are awesome most of their logic actually can be finished with the word 'magic', which can clashed so badly with our own thing called 'rationality'.

It was funtastic to say the last!
I must agree, though well, as much as I pick up a laugh at this, I also found myself frowning, and horrified at some occasion *cough*Ron's criminality*cough.
..and you certainly have a way with words! Haha

Well, I still enjoy the eye opener of the possibilities (except maybe the deaths) and it's such a pity to see this fic hasn't update in the recent 5 years :,
It's not too long nor too short, but thanks for the treat! xD

~lil Semanggi
Venus914 chapter 25 . 1/17
Hmmm...how about McGonagal taking 50 points each from Harry, Hermione and Neville in first year for sneaking out while Malfoy got only 20 points taken from him.

How about the Slytherins being cruel? In the books, which is canon, it was always them that started the fight.
Venus914 chapter 21 . 1/17
I agree with you here though...but i refuse to glorify Snape too. He was not a hero to me. He bullied Harry.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 1/17
I dont buy this. While i hate the Weasleys and the general wizarding public, the Burrow in the canon were sturdy.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 29 . 12/30/2016
This was a treat! A lot of these stories were very enjoyable!
Lirimaer chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Hahaha the very first and last kisses. Well that was amusing. I'm glad the culprits got theirs even if Harry died.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/27/2016
As amusing as screwing Voldie with muggle weaponry is, you must remember that he grew up in London during WW2. He might not use them (maybe because he hates all things muggle, maybe because it would hurt his image), but he KNOWS what guns, bombs, electricity, telephones and airplanes are.
SM87 chapter 19 . 8/24/2016
Holy crap! this is good! I love these oneshots! Though to be fair, most Lord Harry Potter/Black/heir to gryffindor and slytherin/owner of magic trunks and several manors/Baron/Duke Potter are corny but guilty pleasures. Sadly they outnumber good decent fics with plot.
ramsay chapter 14 . 8/20/2016
bwawawa oh god simple and funny
RHJunior chapter 26 . 5/24/2016
Sadly, when it comes to the mainstream media, muggles aren't one bit brighter...
RHJunior chapter 21 . 5/24/2016
Here's the question unanswered by canon- what did Snape do that made Sirius so furious that he would even think of such a thing? (Not to justify it. But it does make one wonder.)

we saw only one memory- from Snape's perspective- of the marauders bullying him. as I recall someone did point out that Snape "gave as good as he got." (some of the worst bullies are those that see themselves as victims, and therefore justified in whatever they do.) It's likely that Snape had done something absolutely rancid a short time prior, and Sirius, being a hot-tempered idiot, decided to tell Snape where Remus was hiding every full moon.

It's also worth note that Snape already apparently suspected Remus of being a werewolf... so why was he sneaking out to the Shrieking Shack ***on the night of a full moon?*** Especially on the word of Sirius, his worst enemy? (other than "wizards are stupid.") answer: malevolent intent. Werewolves had even worse rights back then than in Harry's time, so proof that Remus was a werewolf would have gotten Remus expelled... in fact in a later flashback Snape confirms this as his motive in a conversation with Lily- He wants dirt on the Marauders.
RHJunior chapter 18 . 5/24/2016
This one fails, largely because of the facts I pointed out previously. Harry would have been damned right to get suspicious of Dumbledore's shenanigans and screwups.

Plus, the death eaters weren't even supposed to be able to FIND the Dursley's house, forget standing there watching him like a cat watching a canary in a cage.
RHJunior chapter 17 . 5/24/2016
Snape is still evil.
He willingly joined the Death Eaters. He willingly gave Voldemort the prophecy. It was HIS fault Harry's parents were slain.
And what does he do? He spends the next 17 years being an unspeakable sadist to children.. ESPECIALLY tormenting the son of the woman he claimed to love. .. in a manner that would have gotten a real world teacher fired, banned from teaching, and possibly shot by an irate parent. (Forcing a child to feed a possible poison to his pet, just to name one fired-on-the-spot offense.)
RHJunior chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
kiddo, It's far harder to justify making Ron evil than Dumbledore.
In the books, Ron was brave, loyal, and levelheaded in a crisis. It was the MOVIES that rewrote him as an idiotic coward and gave all his best lines and moments to HERMIONE.

However DUMBLEDORE- sorry, in retrospect it's completely impossible to justify his actions as anything other than an act of either malevolence or raving idiocy. Abandoning a child on a doorstep of a family of Muggle haters. Not making contact with him for 10 years... yet having a spy on him (arabella figg) who knew he was being abused and yet did nothing- and what she knew, Albus knew. Not getting Sirius a trial- despite holding multiple government offices and having more than enough clout to demand it. NOT catching Quirrel, Crouch, Lockhart, Tom Riddle or Peter Pettigrew despite having mind-reading powers, truth serum and an evil-detecting/repelling bird. Not clearing Hagrid's name simply asking Moaning Myrtle how she died. Not using his clout to keep Hagrid out of Azkaban. Putting a gauntlet of deathtraps in a school full of inquisitive children behind a door that a first-year could unlock. Putting a sadist in charge of teaching children. Letting Fudge surround the school with soul sucking demons. hearing a troll is down in the dungeons and sending children out into the halls- when the slytherin dorm is down in the dungeons. Sending children out into the Forbidden Forest for detention.

With all of the above, Dumbledore has to be either completely evil, mentally retarded, or bat-shit insane.