Reviews for An Unexpected Detour
Awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
More plz
IceDragon1095 chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Isn't that just like the Doctor, getting himself hurt while saving someone else. Although I really think that the Narnians shouldn't be distrusting him so musch after how he saved Caspian...that's really mean of them...

_
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Keep going this is excellent.
Space Foxes chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
Ooh!

I can't wait!
Pandagirl66 chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
In my opinion, this was a great chapter,other than the fact that it's been FOREVER! but, really, you've got me worried about the Doctor. and Peter needs to get some patience, lol. update soon! pretty please?
FaktCheker chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Please continue! This story is nice!
AkuEponineHughes chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
This is getting better with every chapter. :) Good concept.
debookworm01 chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Woah! This story is really good! MEGA cliffy! PLEASE CONTINUE/UPDATE SOON!
Pandagirl66 chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
ohmygod. the Doctor got shot with an arrow, hardly suptising really, its not like he'd just let it hhappen to someone else, yet i cannot picture 10 with arrows sticking out of him. anyway, this story is great and i hope you'll update very soon.
Lynse chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
"The Doctor looked back and saw that the centaur was staring right at him with a look of disgust on his Doctor turned his head back.

Darn centaurs. Never forget anything, he thought grimly to himself."

My favourite lines. I wasn't able to suppress a laugh, so fortunately I am currently alone. Only way to improve said lines? Inserting 'face. The' between 'his Doctor'. There are a couple places where you're missing words like that. It's a bit hard to catch yourself, since if you're like me, you read them in when you read it over, but it's something to watch out for.
Mystic Lover of the fairytale chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter,excitement is in the air .
Mystic Lover of the fairytale chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
I do hope the kids meet the Doctor and Rose please say they will oh that would be cool if they did
Runescribe chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
This isn't too long for a chapter, don't worry about that. Between one and two thousand words is usually a good length.
Runescribe chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Doctor Who and Narnia? Alright, I'm interested.