Reviews for Wanted
bellac611 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
i love it! please write more.
Filthy.And.Delirious chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I'm sorry but I didn't like this story. Usually I like these kinds, don't get me wrong but...

It started promisingly but then it just seemed to lose track of itself and forget what was happening.

You keep switching from past to present tense. Also your grammar needs work or even just a quick revision of what you wrote would be fine.

The storyline was fine - but you need to present it better. It all seemed meshed together and slightly rushed, with little thought.

The only word I can think of to describe this is "random". Everything was put together and the pace wasn't right. It didn't give me the right feeling. :/

"My dad regained consesness and fumbled over to the bedside." Firstly, it is spelt "consciousness", but before that, you said that the father was already sat up and staring at her. A continuity problem.

The girl seems dismissive and uncaring toward her parents by her attitude too, despite what happened to her. For example, when thinks, "Deer in the head lights much, dad, I thought."

I don't mean to be so patronising, I am merely offering my view of the story and I hope this will be helpful. You have the potential to be a good writer if you take more time and care in your story-writing. :)

Naomily4EVA xx
alsin chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
woh THIS STORY IS AWESOME

UPDATE PRETTY PLEASE :P

This Account Has Been Erased chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I wish this had a sequel!
Ven to the Pen chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
continue? :D
dog-tooth chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oh! This is really good :D
trickstersink chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
awesome! i love this! it's creepy, but good!
Horror Cakes chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
awwsome! I hope you make a sequel
Nekomimi XD chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
WHAT A FREAKIN' CREEPER! THAT BASTARD! man that gives me the chills! Even thoug Promnight was a cool movie an all. gosh i am gonn ahave nightmares about this!
singactlove449 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
that was really good!

when she woke up i thought it was a dream!

but it wasn't - REALLY surprising!

Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Thank you.:) I like it.:)
Mikami95 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh...my...god! That was amazing! You are so good! I loved it. It was intense and suspenseful. The man was so creepy and eerie. You did a VERY good job.