Reviews for Caught in an Abyss
Rebmul chapter 16 . 2/20
you write some damn good kim shego
Night3603 chapter 16 . 12/21/2017
So I'm gonna leave my review here for the entire story. Let me start off saying I really enjoyed this. Kigo trapped together in a base under the sea and HAVE to deal with each other. I liked the banter and the little denial fantasy's that Shego had. I even liked the tie in with the Halo universe. I can see that working in the Kim Possible universe.

What I didn't particularly like is after they get saved they separate. yeah I can see Kim getting over excited to see her friends and finally getting out of that base and its even possible certain things slip her mind. But what really got me was the months of moping around afterwards. Couldn't Kim have Wade find out where Shego and Drakken's other base was that they went to? Hell even the U.N.S.C would know wouldn't they? They dropped them off. I'm not gonna tell you how to write your story cause that would be asinine and unfair, but what I think could have happened that would have made it better (for me, this is all my opinion, your writing is awesome, remember that at least) is that after Kim realizes her mistake she should have tracked Shego down, apologize right there and go from there.

I suppose it could be argued though that certain things needed to happen for the whole GJ finish you have here in this chapter and yeah I can see that. But months on end seems a little much. Anyway, besides that I really liked this story and would love to see a sequel if you had one in mind or already made one. That is unless this isn't really meant to continue then id like to see another fic with Kigo from you :D . Sorry for the long review and if it came off as snide or self entitled. I try not to make it that way. Good job and good story.
Melody21 chapter 16 . 11/15/2017
Hey, wow! This caught me by surprise. Near the end there i was freaking but im glad for the happy ending. Thank you for sharing.
MilandaAnza chapter 16 . 3/9/2017
This was cute though a little sad at the drawn out angst, I wanted more fluffy but I really liked it overall so thank you
Alpha CAT 137 chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Great chapter
TimeClockz chapter 14 . 1/6/2017
dude this story started to go down hill after they left the underwater base. and their personality changed a lot.
The-Mrning-Star chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
I had a great time reading this story thanks a bunch
BrownTeddyBear chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Well that turned to shit. Not the story mind you, that's still amazing, it just frustrates me. people are so stupid, even when they aren't real.
lilbit1016 chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
Love this story!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
God, it started so beautifully. And Kim...she was...inhumane. And Shego endured it all, and in the end sacrificed everything for Kim. Shego is being tortured far too much.
FurrySaint chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
*applauds* Very nice. And wow, a fic where Ron ISN'T a clueless idiot. Bonus points for that. _

Stories that leave scars on characters worry me for various reasons. We're just used to the characters not changing. Sorta. Their relationships may change, and they may change mentally; but physically, they'll always be...them. Scar them in some fashion, and they've changed. I can't really explain it. *shrugs* In the story at least, the scars on Kim's neck will be something that will always affect Shego in some fashion.

Anyway... Good story. Take care. _
batman2.0 chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
I really don't know how to feel about this. The sorry is good but every Halo reference completely takes me out of it. It makes no sense, and it completely destroys any sense of immersion. Halo and Kim Possible just don't mix, I hope it's not a big plot point for the rest of the story because I honestly don't think I can keep reading if it is.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/12/2015