Reviews for Caught in an Abyss
lilbit1016 chapter 16 . 7/5
Love this story!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 15 . 6/17
God, it started so beautifully. And Kim...she was...inhumane. And Shego endured it all, and in the end sacrificed everything for Kim. Shego is being tortured far too much.
FurrySaint chapter 16 . 3/9
*applauds* Very nice. And wow, a fic where Ron ISN'T a clueless idiot. Bonus points for that. _

Stories that leave scars on characters worry me for various reasons. We're just used to the characters not changing. Sorta. Their relationships may change, and they may change mentally; but physically, they'll always be...them. Scar them in some fashion, and they've changed. I can't really explain it. *shrugs* In the story at least, the scars on Kim's neck will be something that will always affect Shego in some fashion.

Anyway... Good story. Take care. _
batman2.0 chapter 11 . 2/23
I really don't know how to feel about this. The sorry is good but every Halo reference completely takes me out of it. It makes no sense, and it completely destroys any sense of immersion. Halo and Kim Possible just don't mix, I hope it's not a big plot point for the rest of the story because I honestly don't think I can keep reading if it is.
Amazing story
Xearthes chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
YES! Best KiGo Ever!
muzcgeek chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Loved it! :)
MustangMan22 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
my last account was removed, so i will follow and still like this story from my new position.

Poetheather1 chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
A nice end to a fun story. Good job.
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
1. The STORY itself was quite good.
1a. Shego's deep, desperate hurt at what she had taken to be Kim's ... well ... betrayal was achingly real. That was the emotional peak of the tale, and you did it well.
1b. The way they fell in love (well, Kim was already in love) while trapped underwater was just lovely.
1c. Drakken's intent on taking his revenge on Kim was despicable. The man himself is despicable. He was easier to hate after that. Much easier.
1d. Kim becoming the Lt. Director was a very logical move, especially considering that she is physically more delicate after the torture.
1e. Your lemony scenes were reasonably well laid out.

2. The GRAMMAR in the story was frequently maddeningly difficult to follow.
2a. The "wrong word" would crop up with appalling regularity. But it would be a real word, and I would have to go back and adjust the sentence to say what I THINK you meant for it to say.
2b. Extraneous words littered the work.
2c. You desperately need a beta.

3. I would very much like to Favorite the STORY, but I cannot, in good conscience, do so because of the technical issues.
3a. Do you have your source material in a transportable file such as MSWord or Libre? If so, please send me a file. I am an experienced copy-editor, and I believe I can get this otherwise excellent tale whipped into grammatical shape.
3b. Please answer via PM at your earliest convenience.
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
It would seem that six years can *REALLY* make some big changes in people. Good for Shego. Heh. Better for Kim. She gets to keep her.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
"Warming" up to Kim. Ar-Ar, Earth humor. You're forgiven, though.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
drakken needs to be punched in the neck with a fridgerator
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2014