Reviews for Caught in an Abyss
Melody21 chapter 16 . 11/15
Hey, wow! This caught me by surprise. Near the end there i was freaking but im glad for the happy ending. Thank you for sharing.
MilandaAnza chapter 16 . 3/9
This was cute though a little sad at the drawn out angst, I wanted more fluffy but I really liked it overall so thank you
Supreme Divine Alpha CAT 137 chapter 1 . 1/24
Great chapter
TimeClockz chapter 14 . 1/6
dude this story started to go down hill after they left the underwater base. and their personality changed a lot.
The-Mrning-Star chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
I had a great time reading this story thanks a bunch
BrownTeddyBear chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Well that turned to shit. Not the story mind you, that's still amazing, it just frustrates me. people are so stupid, even when they aren't real.
lilbit1016 chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
Love this story!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
God, it started so beautifully. And Kim...she was...inhumane. And Shego endured it all, and in the end sacrificed everything for Kim. Shego is being tortured far too much.
FurrySaint chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
*applauds* Very nice. And wow, a fic where Ron ISN'T a clueless idiot. Bonus points for that. _

Stories that leave scars on characters worry me for various reasons. We're just used to the characters not changing. Sorta. Their relationships may change, and they may change mentally; but physically, they'll always be...them. Scar them in some fashion, and they've changed. I can't really explain it. *shrugs* In the story at least, the scars on Kim's neck will be something that will always affect Shego in some fashion.

Anyway... Good story. Take care. _
batman2.0 chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
I really don't know how to feel about this. The sorry is good but every Halo reference completely takes me out of it. It makes no sense, and it completely destroys any sense of immersion. Halo and Kim Possible just don't mix, I hope it's not a big plot point for the rest of the story because I honestly don't think I can keep reading if it is.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/12/2015
Amazing story
Xearthes chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
YES! Best KiGo Ever!
muzcgeek chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Loved it! :)
MustangMan22 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
my last account was removed, so i will follow and still like this story from my new position.

-Jackdude3006
Poetheather1 chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
A nice end to a fun story. Good job.