Reviews for Turbulent Peace
Azkam Shazam chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Hey, the story is good so far, but there are numerous grammatical errors in the story, especially the first chapter. Not to beat down on your beta reader, but did they look thoroughly?
RedRangerBelt chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
Awesome. What kind of battle is coming and what kind of trouble? Is Leesha and Jason's kid going to be a boy or a girl? Will Jack ever get along with Sam and his sister? What's his sister's name? Will he tell his dad about being a warrior? And the Weirguilds as well?
RedRangerBelt chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Was the blonde guy Warren Barber? What's he doing anyway? What's he want with Maddie? Will Leesha's kid be a boy or a girl? Does anyone besides Ellen know? When does Ellen's dad find her? Does Jack ever get along better with his step/half/whatever siblings? Does he ever tell his dad about being a warrior?
readingKs chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
just reread the entire story because i had been so long and i realised that i missed chap 6 and 7 and 8 were sitting in my inbox

well I loved capter 7 because it was jack and ellen and this chapter was kinda like a setupor the next chapter where something would happen

also in six i was like eric stephenson why does that sound so familar, well duh (good thing tat only took me like 3 secs to figure out)

anyway love his part and the jack and ellen part so KEEP GOING!

love it 3
This is really nice chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
I like this story a lot but it would help if you amplified on the emotions a *little* more you show expressions but soometimes thought needs to extend if you get what i mean but GOOD JOB! luv it keep updating :)))))
silenaandbeckendorf4ever chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
please dont quit keep writing
Heart Torn Out chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
No! Don't quit! This is awesome! U should add Maddie Moss into this though. I always loved her and Seph. Oh and I agree with Jase having a legacey even though he's dead.

Update!
KawaiiGurl101 chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Oh! Where's Maddie? Her and Seph make the perfect couple! Anyway they do like each other? Love it! Continue! Definitely continue!
readingKs chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
OMG I LOVE JACK AND ELLEN

in vase yolu didnt know yet

and so cute

they are going to get marries

and then have two kids

too bad hes not another warrio though, that could have been interesting

btw did I mention that I love jack and ellen!
sunnydayz101 chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
didnt seph give up drugs when the lady came and took over madison? oh, well...it gives your story so much posibility because of the extra twist. he was my favorite character. i love your story, keep it up! never quit! it is the warrior way to never give up! never say die!

and i love the whole ellen and leesha thing! ellen knows! and i really want to learn more about eric, ellen's brother. i also like how their names start with e. lol...

btw, wen leesha went to the cemetary was she visiting jason? and wasnt nick buried at raven's head or watever its called...u no the weir stone? i just wanted to know... oh, well.

and i wonder wat is up with eric's vision is about... i like this a lot. i am making this so long because i didnt review all the other chapters...and i like to review.i think this may be the longest review i have given.

-sunnydayz101
justwalkingdown chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
I love all thw twists you are adding to the story, like Jack's dad and Leesha being pregnant. I really loved reading this, you have a lot of talent and potential as a writer! It would be nice if the chapters were longer tho ;) Also, I'm a bit confused - is this an AU? Because most of it seems to be plausible, and could happen in the 4th book But then you rewrote Leesha's past, saying it was just her and her mom and then her and her uncle and aunt, when in the book it was her and her rich wizard but uncaring parents. Either way it was still great to read. Please update soon! :)

Fairy
kb20 chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Great story love the series keep writing! :)
readingKs chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
lol love ellen

her whole persona is hilarious

which just makes ellen and jack that much greater!

if they arent doing it already

someone needs to make a movie of this relationship in the form of the warrior heir, the movie!
Daggon chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Update
doodlechick12 chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
This is really cool! Could you do the next chapter on Seph's pov? Update soon plz!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »