Reviews for Youth without Age and Life without Death
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wonderful story!
Snikerdoodles chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
This was a beautiful tale. Pure of the heart and the truest of love stories I believe. Bella and Edward got everything they deserved, everything they waited so long for. As I have said before it was beatifully written, your use of language and imagery blows me away over and over again. Your stories read out more like poems, the flow of it all is amazing. Yes I was very happily surprised! Thank you for writing this, as I have enjoyed every minute of reading it :)
Snikerdoodles chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Eating food after almost one hundred years of drinking blood must be strange yet satisfying! Edward's freak out about being alive was so completley Edward it both worried me and made me smile. How strange that must be, to be invincible one day and not a week later become so vulnerable, to fear death, not only for himself but most importantly for Bella as well. Written beautifully as usual :)
Snikerdoodles chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Wow, talk about blown away. Oh jeez where to start. Forget about Bella the witch, what about Bella the bitch haha. She was quite frankly a little scary. It was totally justifiable though, everyone was acting as if her love was already dead and gone, that may cause a few people to go slightly insane. I wasn't all to surprised with Bella being a witch, there was something very other worldly about her; how she knew her Edward would always come, even before knowing he existed. It makes sense. I was thinking that Bella's blood would be the key, so it being poisonous towards Edward threw me for a loop. And Yes I think this is just what Edward would have wanted, a human life with his Bella. What I think he deserves after waiting so long to finally be with her. This was epically written, absolutely loved it :)
Snikerdoodles chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
First off I love reading about Esme and Carlisle, they are the perfect combination of sexy and romantic! My favorite part was when Edward came back from his leave of absence of traditional vampire-ness. I could perfectly imagine the look on his face, searching for repentance, and being excepted by Carlisle and Esme...so beautiful. I wonder why Alice is keeping the future to herself though, I mean she has to KNOW whats gonna happen with Edward! Great chapter :)
Snikerdoodles chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Something is definitely changing within Edward, but i cannot tell if he only feels more human as a result of being in love with Bella, and falling deeper every second or...maybe...no it can't be? Edward couldnt possible becoming human... can he? lol
Snikerdoodles chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
I loved your version of Renee, in most stories I have read so far, Renee is usually made out to be the dead beat parent, it is refreshing to read something where she is a loving caring mother. The legends just keep coming and weave into the history of the characters very nicely. I think it really adds to the story, I am enjoying this so much :)
Snikerdoodles chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
Everything seems to be coming together, I wondered if Bella was going to be clued in to the fact that Edward has been waiting for her for 87 years or if he would have to explain that he knew her in another time, and It was very cool how Bella's own lineage and family intertwines with Edward's. I like your Bella alot, she seems to know what she wants, and isn't all that phased by the supernatural, she is very accepting. The fairy tale is intertwined nicely and is equally interesting to me. It gives this story an old-timey feel that I really get into. Great writing :)
Snikerdoodles chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Beautifully written, and a little darker than the chapters before. Esme's life was like a living hell, and I was fully expecting her to have really fallen out of the tree, not to be beaten and abused by her own father. The moment when Esme is clutching the quilt, just needing anything to hold on to, was a heartbreaking moment. I can't wait for Esme to discover what real love is with Carlisle :)
Snikerdoodles chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Woohooo im so siked to be reading this! I really like how its going to be a COMPLETE story, starting off with a background of Eliza and everything. I really love her, she reminds me of Alice, full of life and bold. She is very other wordly herself. It made me laugh to realize I was reading about Edward's parents doing the deed. I had asked myself "Are they creating little Edward as I read this!" Enjoyed this and looking foward to more.
mamato chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
O.M.G.! I have been working my way through your stories, and as you know, I read the whole Dead Confederates story last weekend. I've also worked my way through some of your o/s and short stories...but this...THIS story has me bowing at your feet. You have take our beloved Twilight and all the beloved canon characteristics that we all adored, the love, purity, innocence, desire, etc. and turned them into this beautiful fic.

As you know from my praise of DC, that the only issue I had that was hard to stomach was Eddie's manwhore ways...it's hard for me to picture him not holding on to that part of himself that made him so special and lovable and PERFECT for Bella. But, this fic sooooooo describes the purity of themselves, and their love through time and beyond. They were ALWAYS only meant for each other, and I love that you stuck to those canon traits.

Thank you for such an amazing story, and please write me back with other stories that you know of from yourself or other authors that held close to these canon characteristics that I love so dear. Thank you.
Banky chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
The depth of the story-telling on this one is awe-inspiring, history, pathos, humour, and sensuality for all of the usual and more unusual characters.

I absolutely loved it (to the point that I am now tempted to stalk you on twitter (KitsuneHendrix).)

Thank you, as always, for the words, lady! Duly Favourited.

Cheers!
missmelly chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
If I thought I was wowed by your words before, I am utterly and completely devastated now that I have read this, your masterpiece. How you can write angst and yearning and exotic histories and still be so sexy—how you do dat? And sweet? The last thing I might have expected, yet somehow, so perfect! I am just so in love with you right now...
LauralHilll chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
I coulda cried. Awww!
k1942 chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
You could not have done this any better, at least for me. Iloved this story and how you worked out everyone's fate and happiness. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
272 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »