Reviews for Truth, Justice, and the Amazon Way
Lisa chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Oh God! This was so much fun. And ridiculously hot!
K-Flyer chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
I'm usually not a fan of Clark and Diana but I throughly enjoyed reading this. I loved the interactions between all of the characters, you've done a great job.
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Cool. Very enjoyable.
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
LOL. LOL. LOL. Very nice.
staticice chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Really enjoyed this, a great Wonder Woman/Superman story
ImFanci chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
LMAO! Funny, and intensely erotic. That was fantastically written!
unoaranya30 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Hey Mark! It has been awhile. This last chapter was very very HAWT! love your humor as well.

I'll be looking up the Greek :-)

Yeah. I was wondering how descriptive we can be with our BGI scenes. Looks like we can get away with quite a bit.

Loved your story. Hope you do more soon!
Ratdogtwo chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Awsome chapter. poor martha. lol keep up the great work
SMWWSuperFan chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Thank you...Gracias...Merci...Danke...And...Efcharisto.

Και τώρα πρόκειται να πάρω ένα κρύο, κρύο, κρύο ντους.

WOW!
chrisguy9017 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
It was really funny through-out the entire story. Martha's appearance was a real plus for me because it provided perfect closure.
HELLACRE13 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Brilliantly done. You sure know how to straddle the line between hot, erotic, kinky and yet keeping a tenderness and romance and a humor in it. Your writing is so vivid and always so richly descriptive and this plot was clever and masterful for a dare, I say it...a lemon? ;)...but such a supremely superior one.

It had me wanting to laugh in some places and go take a cold shower. lol.

I love their relationship as it is written here. One of Equals. Unique in that only they can do what they do and their temperaments make it a relationship that they can.

Poor .

I want to know what Diana said in Greek.
Spoons There Are chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Man that was very hot and erotic, nicely done.

Poor Martha, I can just imagine the conversation between mother and son the next time they talk. Awesome.
Ronnie K chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Great ending. I really liked the whimsical ending. Okay, I find having Martha find the book at the end whimsical. :)

The dialog between Diana and Kal is just right here too.

Oh, and another favorite part was going from "Sometimes a tool is just a tool" to "Tying him up was fun" It's kind of a "Now that I think about it" moment.

Now that you're done with this one you can start on the next one, right? LOL
Ratdogtwo chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
another great chapter. are you ever going to say what clark was trying to segest to diana
john777 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010