Reviews for Truth, Justice, and the Amazon Way
MsApollina chapter 3 . 11/22/2018
I know it's been years since you wrote this but I LOVE this fic. It's one of my favourite SMWW fics and I can't count how many times I've read it in the past few years. I really hope you'll get back to writing more for Clark and Diana.
SuperWonderStan chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
L-O-L. This is funny. That's what happens when you use subterfuge instead of being honest Kal. Things tend to go awry.

Poor Diana thinking she's doing what her man wanted to please him.
Destined627 chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
That was truly something! Love them!
Destined627 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Hehehe this is hilarious!
Lisa chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Oh God! This was so much fun. And ridiculously hot!
K-Flyer chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
I'm usually not a fan of Clark and Diana but I throughly enjoyed reading this. I loved the interactions between all of the characters, you've done a great job.
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Cool. Very enjoyable.
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
LOL. LOL. LOL. Very nice.
staticice chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Really enjoyed this, a great Wonder Woman/Superman story
ImFanci chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
LMAO! Funny, and intensely erotic. That was fantastically written!
unoaranya30 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Hey Mark! It has been awhile. This last chapter was very very HAWT! love your humor as well.

I'll be looking up the Greek :-)

Yeah. I was wondering how descriptive we can be with our BGI scenes. Looks like we can get away with quite a bit.

Loved your story. Hope you do more soon!
Ratdogtwo chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Awsome chapter. poor martha. lol keep up the great work
SMWWSuperFan chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Thank you...Gracias...Merci...Danke...And...Efcharisto.

Και τώρα πρόκειται να πάρω ένα κρύο, κρύο, κρύο ντους.

WOW!
chrisguy9017 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
It was really funny through-out the entire story. Martha's appearance was a real plus for me because it provided perfect closure.
HELLACRE13 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Brilliantly done. You sure know how to straddle the line between hot, erotic, kinky and yet keeping a tenderness and romance and a humor in it. Your writing is so vivid and always so richly descriptive and this plot was clever and masterful for a dare, I say it...a lemon? ;)...but such a supremely superior one.

It had me wanting to laugh in some places and go take a cold shower. lol.

I love their relationship as it is written here. One of Equals. Unique in that only they can do what they do and their temperaments make it a relationship that they can.

Poor .

I want to know what Diana said in Greek.