Reviews for Peter Parker's Last Temptation
Klaes666 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This is the worst piece of crap I have ever read.
Do you even know how to spell?
the way you write makes me think that you don't even know how to speak.
seriously stop writing anything ever again.
this was painful to read
superior reader chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
No offense but I feel that bizarro wrote the story because it is just head hurting. But keep trying and never give up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Dude I don't know what is wrong with you, but stop writing. You are not good at this. I'm putting it nicely, but in reality you are hurting people's heads with your pathetic attempt to write anything remotely good. *Facepalm*
GGMK chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Poor Peter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
she made a pancake? A SINGLE PANCAKE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER!
ZooLoo19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Man I love your work Comicsnix. I wish you'd update. Also "skycrappers" is probably one of the best mispellings EVER.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
U need a beta
Bastardo chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
If this was intended to be funny, well done. If not, it's still pretty funny.
MullerLowLife chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Just asking, by any chance do you know who Sacha Baron Cohen is? And for that matter have you ever heard of the movie Borat? Because I've just realized this fanfic and many others, when read, come across as something Borat would write. For example:

"Now Peter is with only head covered and is touching hips with hips in the Janice. She like."

That sounds EXACTLY like something Borat would write.
Chris chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is pretty bad, and full of careless mistakes. You need to get it beta'd by someone who is good at English grammar and spelling.
xprisonicfairytalex chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
"And Peter unburdened himself of what happened. He told everything, before something came thru the mailbox or from some "frind" mouth. Mary Jane heard, only looking forward... and when Peter finished, Mary Jane stayed seated a bit, and them rose up and went to bed, silent, in small steps. Peter only looked. He went to bathroom showered. After half hour seating in the kitchen, he went to bed too, laid besides Mary, not talking anything and close eyelids. Peter heard a weep."

I made a sadly of tears.
WakeUpSmithy chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
It's a good story but I got suk of reading it halfway through,

I didn't really understand any of it, I'm not trying to be a troll but maybe you should work on your grammar
Spider-Man chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
It's Spider-Man, no space. And please proof read at least once since many of the errors you made could have been easily fixed with a quick reread.
Horrified bystander chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
You are either a troll or you need to stop writing fanfics...forever, try taking some spelling,grammar and punctuation classes because my eyes were burning by the sixth line, if you are a troll then you are a massive newfag.
toby chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
this is great

Maybe you can do two Spider-man,s Harem,stories with Lemons.

One would have Female villains and the other have female,s heroes.

Spider-man das not have much Female,s villains,so I think you would need two come up with OC.

What do you think.