Reviews for The Trick
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
As much as I love an ass-kicking Sakura, its great to see her be knid of shy around Kakashi,
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I really liked the way you portrayed kakashi and sakura. I thought it was very in-sync with their own charachters.
Naide13 chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Loved this story :)
EeBee-kohai chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Hey, so 2 things:

1) I take it Kakashi was using Tsukiyomi? If he was, then there are inconsistencies in your story. In Tsukioymi, 3 days/72 hours pass, but in the real world, only 3 seconds pass. Meaning, in the time it took Naruto to beat Sai and Yamato and then find Sakura and Kakashi, they should have been able to finish a full Tsukiyomi.
OokamiNoOona chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
Loved how sweet and cute this story was. Nicely done. Another favorite of your writing
Tacpebs chapter 15 . 12/19/2011
That was cute.
xLL-Ax chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
Loved it, so cute! Amazing job!
Toreh chapter 15 . 8/16/2011
Aww this was great! Well written and all :D I agree it's about time Kakashi seduced Sakura this time, without him being all emotionally stunted. It's a nice change. Great job!
Aslickain Kiant chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
I loved this! :D 2 b honest, I was in LOVE with SasuSaku fr 2 years straight. It gets tiring to read abt a couple so much, u no? Thank GOD I like KakaSaku!
DocBevCulver chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Truly enjoyed reading it. Although I nearly didn't because I've been trying my hardest not to get into unfinished stories (simply because I've started reading to many and ultimatly get depressed because they are not updated regular or semi regularly ... or worse abandoned).

So, when I didn't see the completed tag on this one, I nearly decided to wait. But, I decided 'what the hell?' and was going to add it to my update list to read it anyway. Glad I did.

Although I may not have commented on each of your stories I read, if I fav'd them. It means I truly enjoyed it but just couldn't think of the words to say so.

Bravo! (Once again) :)
Nymphomaniatic chapter 15 . 8/18/2010
Aww. Thank you for the dedication at the end of this chapter Trica :D It was a beautiful story. And it is sad to see it end.

Who knows, maybe i'll write a sequel? :P

Love you Trica, the many penname'ed girl :D
PassionateWriter18 chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
I absolutely love it! Great ending...
Selkura chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
I loved your story. Dont ever stop writing!
quarterdark chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
sad that its over but the whole time i was enjoying the plot and characters all the way

i thank you for the last time on this story my 15 greatful thank you.
Lil' DeiDei chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
Wow, the whole story has been amazing. The ending... hmm... It was good... and I liked Tsunade's thoughts/statements (her whole viewpoint). This didn't move too quickly, because, really, you've had a lto of buld up, so I guess my only problem with this is that the story is now OVER! Waah!

But, it was an excellent journey and I loved seeing the whole development of their relationship. Kakashi's little "tricks" throughout were amazing.

I love SaiSakura, and it would be awesome to see you write that. Or, if you want to go for a less common pairing, IbikiShizune and KankurouTenten are growing on me (particularly the latter). )

Great job with this story! I loved it!