Reviews for Bittersweet Irony
Guest chapter 19 . 3/7/2013
please update soon
DICATAKADD chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
Hey...are we going to see more of this story? I just wanna know what happens...
twilightgirl1989 chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
Great story! I can't wait to see what happens! I hope you update soon!

Twilightgirl1989
moonhoney2 chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. If you do plan on finishing, do you have an idea of how many chapters are left? If not, can you give me a quick summary of the rest of the story so I know how it ends? Thanks!
dorsa20 chapter 19 . 11/24/2011
hey its 7 months past ur last update ...pls update soon...)
movieandbookgirl chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
This is a really interesting fic. You've done a great job with it and i hope that you are able to update it again soon. You haven't given up on this story have you?
dohagrl chapter 19 . 10/2/2011
im absolutely loving your story...will you update soon?
moonhoney2 chapter 19 . 9/14/2011
Hey there. Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. Thanks!
Nessa19 chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
Love it! Vicky and Jamie are lurking around aren't they?
wow-O-wow chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
This story hasn't updated since April, what's up?
Lady Jimita chapter 19 . 8/10/2011
Lost Boys? Ha ha ha ha! And...I have a feeling that talking to a parrot is not the best way to keep your secrets. The phrase, "A little bird told me." had to come from somewhere!
Lady Jimita chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
Well, this just got even more interesting!
Lady Jimita chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
I clicked the review button because this story really should have more reviews...because some readers judge a story's worthiness by the number of reviews. I'm not saying they should, but I think we all know they do. It happens. And...This story is GOOD!

I have been reading it for two evenings now...I should have reviewed each chapter, but, well, I was READING - past my bedtime, at that! I'll try to review more frequently!
Lady Jimita chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Oh, this story has me getting sucked in! I wish I didn't need sleep. I started it this evening but I know I won't get caught up tonight...have work in the morning. Very interesting plot!

~Exi~
cherieaggie chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
Wow, started this story and couldn't stop. Just love your character development and the different twists with Edward's ability and just love the bird.

Please update soon you teased that the next

chapter was going to be really good. Can't wait.

Cherie