Reviews for Le Masque de la Mort Rouge
almondgirl3 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I love dark fiction, and I know this was written a while ago and I think you mightn't had a beta at the time, but there are lots of errors in tense and a few times your wording made it difficult to discern who was doing what. Still, I like it, and you can always fix up those kind of errors. A shit story, though? Can't fix that.
Me chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
You NEED a sequel!
dbg chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Wow, awesome writing and with most so out of character and human blood drinkers.

Very intriguing
fcat5761 chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
How could he not know she'd turn? This is getting exciting now!
fcat5761 chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
This story is sick and I mean that in a good way! Haven't come across too many extreme darkwards. Poor Bella, its just nightmare after nightmare. Thanks for sharing.
erika shoval chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
loved this story from beginning to end. It is almost sad to see it end.
erika shoval chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
OH,MY G
erika shoval chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
I read your chapter, it was originally, interesting, attractive and very well written!
erika shoval chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
THANK YOU-IT'S SO NICE ...
erika shoval chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I really loved this chapter
erika shoval chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
yes,yes,!
Top Gear woman chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
Creepy story... Definitely going to read your sequel. -TGW-
Lilo-A chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
This story was just cool. I love it when authors aren't afraid to just go there and put out an Edward that is so twisted and evil. Thanks for writing. Now, on to the sequel!
pastelroses chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
I love you're writing and this story! I found a new obsession!

-Jenn
Jessica12877 chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
i really love youre storys im read "bleeding love" it amazing its what got me to read this story and go bella !

im so happy she getting revenge i think she should kill alice next god she an evil pixey

i do love rose shes so sweet and how she tried to save was so nice.

plzzz update youre other story "bleeding love" soon im dieing to see what happens next.

love youre story its my favorite!