Reviews for Cheating on a Memory
gotyour6 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was extremely well crafted. I didn't want to read this at first when I read the summary, because there's something juost not right about a world without Elizabeth. However, I did screw my rather limited courage to the sticking self (So much death in my world right now...) But thank you for a piece right now that allowed me a chance to grieve right there alongside Peter and Neal.
bridgette22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
That was so sad and beautiful
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
great story! love it!
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is so emotionally intense and so in character. You had me crying along with Peter! Amazing writing.
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I cried! You actually made me cry ;-; it was a sweet story. I enjoyed it very much.
Arkchou chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
El is a great character in the WC. She has indispensable power to balance the trust between Peter and Neal.

Any way, in this fic. El was dead, which made Peter&Neal be together.

I like El. But I love Neal more... So, good job! El rest in peace... and poor Peter.*:(*
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This made me so sad and so horny. Contrasting feelings, right? I loved its hurt and comfort factor, and I think the two men are so hot together that I couldn't help myself from being all hot and bothered. Great job!
Lina Ben chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This is so tender and sweet. I loved it. :D
Followtheyellowbricks chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
:( poor Peter.

And YAY Catch-22

Lol.

Great write, strong.
illusenoftheearth chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
That actually made me cry. You wrote this very well. :D
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Even though Elizabeth had to die this is a wonderful story!
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Beautiful beautiful story. I read it on the kink memo but it is easier to read here.
pageleaf chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oh, that's the sweetest thing ever! I was so sad when I read the summary, because I love Elizabeth to death, but this is such a nice way to do it!