Reviews for Wanderers: Shinigami
TheBloodySisters chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
So wait... what happened to the shinigami in the end, did Conan kill it?
Lilith Jae chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
So did Conan become a so-called Shinigami or does Saitou want him to be trained by Kenshin to control that "death tendency" aka "psychopomp" of his?
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Ooooh, pretty please write more! This is one of my favorite crossovers of all time! I love the whole youkai thing and all the jazz with Conan and shinigamis. Is Conan's training going to have anything to do with him turning back into Shinichi? AWESOME!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
*bursts out laughing*
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
train that. Saito never changes at all, I hadnt expected to read anything in this 'verse that wasnt written by Lady Vathara herself but I am pleasantly surprised by your wanderers. *bows*
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
What?! How...How could you-! I don't think it's possible and I do think I might be exgarating a bit but this is the most absolute cruelty I have seen in an author. (You are the most kind, for even writing this in the first place) How could you ended it there? (It was perfect though. The ending.) I want more! (Yet I have no idea where it would actually go) Curse you for stopping. (Bless you are starting this). I would hate this for a long time...(I would love this precious for a long while...) Why, dammit...?! *Process to sob my heart out for reasons stated above*
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh, I have to say, imagining Takagi saying "de gozaru" and "oro" just like Kenshin is great-and imagining him doing it to piss off Saitou is fantastic. :D

And oh boy do I ever want to see Conan and Kenshin interacting!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Because "Conan" is just as big a walking headache as Kenshin, under the right circumstances.

...Evil cliffhanger.
myvividreams chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
...Is it too late to ask for a sequel?

I just reread this for the fourth time (going fifth, since I wanna read it again XD) in 2 weeks, and am still getting hyped at the idea. I love Detective Conan, and I love Rurouni Kenshin. This is a (in my opinion) really good mix of both. And when you added that supernatural part with the youkai and all, it just makes it more awesome. The two things that I liked most, though, were that it's Takagi who is more than meets the eye and has connections to the Kenshingumi, and that Conan is also more than meets the eye (in a different way from what we all know), needs to be refined, and is going to meet the Kenshingumi.

It's awesome, so again: is it too late to ask for a sequel?

Vivid x Dreams
Unseene chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I'd really like to see how a sequel would turn out for this.
Girmie chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Re-reading this for the umpteenth time. I do hope you're going to continue this series someday. What exactly did Conan _do_ that made training him so urgent, and seems to have Saitou going from tentative liking to treating him like a bad smell, or is that just his version of worry? Take out half of Tokyo? Saitou always brings a gift of trouble, this time seems no different.

I suspect, since Conan's described as a 'bundle', that something may have happened to his clothes. A sudden growth spurt springs to mind, and if Kenshin is training him might that give Conan an alternative to Haibara's temporary antidotes? One which doesn't give him a near-death experience each time - or if Conan's power is all tied up with death, is that just the price he has to pay?

The guy needs to talk to someone too, since the shinigami had to die and given Conan's view on killing (allowing a victim to suicide equals murder on the detective's part). Kenshin is probably uniquely qualified to help.

I'm never sure if I can see Conan/Shinichi learning kendo - that's always been Hattori's shtick, but some form of self-defence that doesn't rely on gadgetry - doesn't Takagi know some judo? Or is that just Satou?

Lastly, I was wondering - if the Black Organization has been researching immortality, they're probably known to the youkai in human society. This might be the lead that Conan has been searching for - and one that doesn't lead back to Ran, Kogoro, etc.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Araaaaa!

I *really* want to see Hiten Conan...except if he learns actual kenjutsu Hattori will be jealous, but still. Ki techniques yeah!

And I do like Himura-fosterling Takagi. Hee. Kenshin mannerisms.
Viridian chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Seeing Takagi face down Saitou was quite amusing. And following Conan to find the shinigami was even more so - although the explanation about psychopomps was certainly thoughtful. I'm looking forward to seeing an installation about Conan's 'training' with Kenshin.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This never fails to leave you hanging and wanting for more. And the only thing I could do is read this again and again because there is nothing more to read after this. No sequel, which by the way, is really a pity.

I really like how you manage to merge the supernatural in RK and then make it blend with , now I imagined a blender.
Sora Matasuki chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I. WANT. MOOOOOORE! *puppy dog eyes* please?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »