Reviews for One Hundred Words
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Nicely done! I have to say that my favorite one is #36. It was subtle, but sweet.

Hope to read more of your work soon!

Regards,

Guardy
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
#80 - Very Geroge Orwell (Animal Farm).
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was AWESOME. I haven't read one of these before, and this was pretty new to me. I really enjoyed some of your word choices and how you chose to craft the snippet following it. I found it rather interesting how some were forthright and some were more cerebral. Very cool.

My favorite was probably number 57 'Flood." That was simply hilarious. Poor Cyborg; he always tries to protect his car and something tragic always happens to it. It was also a clever double entendre using "flood." I could see him driving it into the ocean though, which made it all the funnier!

I urge you to make another one of these! It was pretty fantastic, and the diverging topics really piqued my interest! They were also very well-written. Great job!
mjHOPE94 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
i LOVED number 47... it was all i could do not to burst out laughing (my mom was taking a nap near by)the last one was hilarious aswell... i might write something about that... if i could have permision from you, of course. Thank you for posting this, it made my day.

"no one messes with Alfred Pennyworth and gets away with it." (lol!)

thanks for a good laugh and a few aws...

mj
Skai Breeze chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
that was absoloutely totally side splittingly funny im a total bb/rae fan and found those scenes best, of all. i was confused a little by the so many random words but you made so many awsome storys from them i admire your work, question why was bb glued to ravens ceiling again?

oh by the way thanks for having no spelling errors!
Emily Snow21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I loved number 90 and 91! HAHAHAHAHaHah! I can just imagine that...LOL!

This was really good!

Keep Writing!
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
cute:)) ever thought of doing any Raven/Aqualad ones?
22 | « Prev Page 1 2